Unbearable pain....

Each breathe she took near him felt like inhaling something toxic..

She stepped back from him..

Ab: please pragya don't leave me again...

Pr: I being a stupid believed your  promises...I waited for you daily..

Ab: pragya I promise...I misse...

Pragya cuts him in

Pr: another promise? But go ahead

Pr: another promise? But go ahead ...I love those beautiful lies of yours..

Ab: I can't live without you pragya....these four years are living hell for me ., Please don't go away from me...

Pr: you need not lie to me abhi..I know my presence or absence will not make any difference in your life..

Ab: please pragya...I accept i did a big mistake , please punish me for my mistake pragya but don't leave me..

Pr: there are no punishments for some mistakes abhi.. those mistakes themselves are punishments...and for your mistake our kids are bearing the punishment...

A volcano erupted mercilessly inside his heart...it took sometime to mentally understand her words..

Abhi whispers," pragya"

But she walked away from there without even looking back at the broken soul ...

It hurts to say goodbye to a person you don't want to let go , but the most painful thing is to ask that person to stay when you know they want to leave

Abhi stands on the middle of the road glancing at the direction she left...it took him more time to realise that whatever happened are real and he didn't hallucinated..

He runs his hand through his hair and screams loudly," ahhh"

He cries loudly ....

Then pragya reached her house and all rushed near her..

Si: pragya...where is aarya

Then all noticed her pale face and puffed eyes..