Garuda

Near the park , a man pushes purab down and tried to escape but abhi holds him and punches the man's face hardly..

Seeing abhi's furious punches , purab tries to stop abhi

Mohan shouts," purab sir tell him to stop ... His son didn't.."

Purab slaps him before he could complete his sentence

Abhi stops and asks," what did you say"

Purab interrupts them by saying ," he is blabbering in fear abhi.. Leave him.."

Mohan shouts," who is blabbering...it is his own son who did not wanted to go back to his father"

All looks at him

Mo: we got your son from brindavan street..

Abhi's eyes brimmed remembering the place...the place where he lost his son ..his life..

Mo: only after six weeks we came to know he is ACP's son

Mo: only after six weeks we came to know he is ACP's son ... Thinking about the consequences we said him to run away from there...but ...

Purab holds mohan and pulls to the jeep ..

Mohan shouts," but your son didn't go...he said he want to become like me.."

Saying mohan laughs loud

Mo: like me....

Pragya closes her mouth with her palms and cries hearing that...

Mohan continues," I kept him with me for two years and then sold him to Garuda

Mohan continues," I kept him with me for two years and then sold him to Garuda.."

Hearing Garuda's name, purab looks at abhi shocked..

mo: now Ira is garuda's goon

Mohan smirks and tells," and I am sure ACP sir , you must be knowing... police can not interfere in this deal..once a person becomes Garuda's goon then no police can save him from him...and your son Ira sorry aarya is garuda's best goon , Garuda will not release your son ACP sir"

Purab punches mohan and drags him from there..

After sometime all comes home.. Pragya gives milk for Kiara and Harish..