Chapter 9

Kaylee's POV

"Kaylee did you forgive Alekai?" Chelse asked immediately we heard the final bell.

I nodded without looking at her.

I wasn't really in the mood to be judged.

She didn't say anything though.

After a short pause, she sighed.

"I feel conflicted.  Just don't get hurt again Kay. Can you promise me that?"

I nodded and she smiled and hugged me.

"So, you want to hang out with me after school today?" She asked.

"Sure Chels.  I mean, when was the last time we had a good hang out, just you and me?" I asked and she grinned.

"Well come on. I mean, I knew you where going to say yes for sure so I decided to book a spa appointment for two. We are long overdue."

Chelsea's dad owned a spa.

That on it's own was cool enough but then to make it even better, both her mum and dad work there.

Not because they don't have many hands as it is but because they seem to enjoy it.

I grinned and shook my head.

"Okay then, I guess I'll have a spa treatment.  Who says no to a free spa treatment?" I teased.

My phone vibrated then and I took it out and checked it.

It was a text from Tyrell.

It read;

I really like Chelsea. More than friends. How the hell am I supposed to tell her? I mean she is known for rejecting boys.

I bit my lip just in time to stop my squeal from coming out.

Yayyy!!! Tyrell liked her more than friends.

I mean, he was an amazing guy and she deserved the best.

However I knew she would never give him a chance.

"Chelsea my bike was trashed so what do you think about me calling my mum to give us a ride, seeing as Tyrell isn't at school today." I said.

"Don't worry bae.  My mum is on her way. I've got everything covered."

I couldn't help staring at my best friend as she typed her phone.

Her blonde shiny hair and blue bell eyes.

Chelsea was beautiful,  sweet, smart, kind and basically just the total package but she didn't date because she had this stupid notion she was bad luck to any boy she loved.

That happened because she lost two important boys to her.

The first was her brother, Chase.

Chase was Chelsea's twin brother and he was my other best friend.

As I'd known Chels all my life, I'd also known Chase.

I mean he was amazing.

He was also blonde like her and his angel blue eyes made him the cutest boy ever.

He was super polite, the perfect gentleman and he had loved his sister, more than anyone else in the world.

Everyone who knew them, knew that and just had to accept it.

Then one day, something happened which destroyed my best friend.

I remember that day like it was yesterday.