Visit

((Art and inspiration by Cherry on YouTube (video above))

{Posting some old drafts because the ones I'm working on right now are taking longer than I anticipated.}

\\THIS IS NOT A SHIP\\

Drista and Tommy are both minors. Tommy has expressed being weirded out by shipping and I have no intentions of making anyone uncomfortable. THIS IS NOT A SHIP. I just thought the video was funny and wanted to write about their FRIENDSHIP. THEY'RE FRIENDS.

Also, I have no idea how to make creative mode seem realistic so Drista can just fly and no further questions will be asked. Enjoy!

Drista wasn't a usual sight to see around. She came and went as she pleased and no one had a problem with it.

So when she showed up in Logstedshire Tommy was shocked, but in a good way. Tommy considered their first interaction odd but mostly good and hilarious. It was something he looked back at fondly and laughed about every now and then randomly.

"What is this place?"

Tommy jumped hard and whipped his head around from the chests he was organizing. As soon as he realized it was Drista his heart calmed down he took a deep breath.

Usually when Drista was around it meant Dream wasn't. It was sorta like seeing dolphins and knowing that no sharks were around except in this case the dolphin was just a less toothy shark.

"Hello, Drista." Tommy squinted secretly excited by the unexpected company.

"Hello, child."

They gave each other challenging stares until Tommy cracked a smile at how awkward staring at a mask was. "How do?"

"Better than you, obviously," Drista commented and motioned her hand at Tommy's appearance. She flew over to take a seat on one of the log pillars that made up his chest room walls and looked down at Tommy amused.

Tommy looked down at his tattered and ripped dirty clothes. "Yeah, well I've been in exile, Dickhead." Tommy spat glaring up at her.

Drista shrugged, "what are you doing out here?"

"Again, in exile, by my country and your brother actually."

"Let's go back, that place was a lot cooler." Drista turned her head to get a long look at the camp taking its strange features like his makeshift phone and pictures of the most random shit posted everywhere.
"We can go see the Christmas tree at the other place, it's better."

Tommy furrowed his brow feeling a little pissed, "Sorry, Drista, but if I even step foot in that land I'll be killed, most likely by Dream and if not one of his little goons."

"It will be fine, Dream isn't around, let's just get out of here." Drista hopped down from the wall and began to walk towards the portal but stopped when she noticed Tommy didn't follow her.

"Why is that by the way? He's never here when you're around." Tommy asked still stuffing items in his chests.

"Too scared of me, I guess," Drista smirked.

Tommy laughed but then eyed Drista suspiciously. He genuinely couldn't tell if she was joking. Perhaps Drista should hang around the SMP longer in that case.