Five Stages of Grief

<<TRIGGER WARNINGS>>
BLOOD

((Art and inspiration by arlekinnotclown))

It wasn't supposed to happen like this.

Tubbo's blood wasn't supposed to be on his hands. His cold bloody and bruised body wasn't supposed to be laying in his arms in Dream's fucked up little trophy room. His best friend wasn't supposed to die.

Tears were flooding down Tommy's face as he looked down gripping the boy as close to his chest as he could physically manage to and wailed.

"Tubbo! Get up! Come on, you can't do this to me right now! We gotta get out here!" Tommy shook the boy in his arms urgently with a sickening feeling in his chest and heart.

"Come on get up!" Tommy's eyes were bloodshot glassy and his attempts started to slowly stop.

"Tubbo..?"

This can't... this isn't... Tubbo...

This couldn't be the end, not when they've come so far. They still had some much ahead of them, how could Tommy possibly go home alone, without his best friend. It wouldn't be home anymore...

Dream stood smirking watching Tommy's face switch to every twisted emotion before placing his hands on Tommy's shoulder and crouching down next to him.

Tommy whipped his head at Dream and tried his best to look at him through his crying eyes, "Dream we have to help him."

"Please."

Tommy resorted to begging and began to choke on his sobs. He didn't care about all the shit Dream had put him through right now, he could put that and his pride aside for Tubbo. He needs Tubbo to be alright. That's all he wanted, more than anything right now.

"He's got to respawn, right? This can't be.... he can't be gone..."

Denial.

Dream flipped his mask to the side of his face to show the pleasure he was having watching Tommy suffer.

"You did this. You killed Tubbo."

"No-"

"Yes."

Tommy looked to the man beside him with wide pissed off eyes and disbelief. Was Dream really trying to manipulate right now, blame Tubbo's death on him when he had just watched Dream slaughter the boy in front of his eyes..?

"No!"

Tommy shoved Dream's hands on off his shoulders and grinaced as he grabbed the knife that was still lodged in Tubbo's chest and pulled it out. He was about to put it into the chest of someone who deserved it. It was time for Tommy's revenge.

In one quick motion, he pulled out the sword feeling his blood boiling in complete rage. Tommy was more pissed of than words could describe. This was long overdue and Dream was finally gonna get what he deserved-