15- His Song

Summary: G i v e n  t h e  a n i m e

T/W: character death and suicide

Band AU

°°°

"Are you sure you're up for this? All of you? It's only been a month since we lost him..." Phil looked at his sons.

"He'd want us to keep preforming." Tommy grinned whipping his eyes and Tubbo nodded.

They looked to Techno who hadn't said anything.

"The show must go on." The pinkette shrugged.

"Then let's go!"

°°°

The lights on the stage turned on and people began cheering as Tommy began drumming. After a few beats Tubbo began playing notes on his keyboard, then Phil strummed his electric guitar.

The three watched as Techno bowed his head, his bangs covering his eyes.

Taking a breath Techno began singing.

"Just like,"

The crowd froze and the other three band members jaw dropped.

"As if the snow has always remained."

This was Will's song.

"Within the shade, it never melts away. These feelings deep inside i cannot hide.."

The last song he wrote.

"So won’t you tell me what to do?
How can I go on with life…" Techno's voice almost cracked, "Without you by my side?"

Before he killed himself.

"All that you are, vanished from sight...throughout the dawn, and into the night."

Because of something Technoblade had said to him.

"And as I wander aimlessly, without you for eternity." A tear fell from the pinkette's eye, "No more goodbyes, as I’m on my own, but knowing that I’m never alone. You’ll always be with me!"

"But would you die for me?!" Techno yelled at Will, surprising the brunette.

"Just like…a magic spell, that never seems to break!"

Will sat in his apartment a bottle of whiskey fell out of his hand as he stood and walked towards a rope.

"Or just a curse, that was cast by mistake."

The next morning when Techno went to go apologise to his brother he found Will hanging from the ceiling.

"There’s so much to unpack,
from my past…"

There was no note, but Techno knew why Wilbur did it.

"So won’t you tell me what to do?
Just what will tomorrow bring,
within this world I am in?" Techno took a shakey breath and scream sang. (Y'all know what I mean shh-)

In Wilbur's drunken mind doing what he did was supposed to prove to his brother that he'd die for him. He just didn't think of the dying part.

"All of my tears, frozen in place. Under the sky, fall on my face." Techno wasn't the only one crying, "They seem kind at first, but I know now, they make things worse!"

"If all you are, gets shuffled around, I’ll gather up, the pieces I’ve found. You’ll always live, within my heart, So we can never, be apart!"

That's where Wilbur's songs ends.

"I may never, have said my goodbyes, but I know I’ll, get on with my life. Cus' you’re always
here, with me….!"

And that's where Techno's song started.

***

Yeah..I've got nothing to add-

BYEEEE~