Jealous

POV Bucky

I and Steve just landed and all I wanted to do since we left was to be with Amy again, so as soon as we landed I ran out if the Quinjet and went straight to Amy's room but stopped on the way by Loki "Just to warn you Amy had a major Panic attack while you were gone Tony was luckily able to calm her down to the point she fell asleep in his arms so be quit and you and Steve should be there when she woke up so she doesn't panic again" When Loki told me that Amy fell asleep in Tony's arms I got Jealous because Amy's meant to fall asleep in my arms and I'm meant to be the one to calm her down NOT stark but I will let it off this time since it helped Amy but I'm here now so everyone else well Tony can fuck off because Amy is mine and no one no matter who they are will be able to hurt Amy. Once I got to Amy's room I saw Tony in the middle of the room rocking a sleeping Amy back and forth in his arms while he brushes her hair humming but it wasn't in a way that he was going to take Amy for himself it was in more of a fatherly way like how Steve looked at her now to mention it Steve and Tony are always glancing at each other and the way they look at each other...OH MY GOD OF THUNDER...Steve and Tony have a HUGE crush on each other it all makes sense I was brought out of my thoughts by the clicking of a phone camera and I look to see Steve taking pictures and recordings of Tony and Amy that's until Tony saw us and he gave us the "IF YOU DARE WAKE MY DAUGHTER UP I WILL KILL YOU SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY"look me and steve both put our hands up in surrender "Bucky do I move her or do I stay here with her because I'm not waking her up which should I do?" Tony whispered "I'll move her to the bed she will smell my scent and well she will just know I'm moving here and she won't wake up and if you move her there is a chance she will stab you," I said moving closer and tucking Amy in bed with a kiss on the head and all of them left and Bucky told Jarvis to tell everyone except Amy to come to the meeting room.

In the meeting room-

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" Bucky yelled, "Jarvis told us that Amy was in her room having a panic attack, so we went to her, and Me, Nat, Clint, and Tony were trying to calm her down an-"Loki was saying before Tony interrupted "and I noticed Amy looking for you and Steve and I put everything together and she confirmed it when she said she should be with you guys protecting you and that she needs to protect you and I don't know it pained me to see her like that so I just did what I did it was like I knew what to do and she fell asleep her grip going tighter while she was asleep, it was like she thought I would disappear if she let go of me," Tony said "When Bruce tried to go over and check if Amy was okay Tony went into full protective dad mode and when one of us would even try to step closer to them Tony would give us the "move one step closer I will kill you" look so we decided that it was best to leave since we knew Tony wouldn't leave Amy until you guys got back," Clint said before me or Steve could say anything they were introrupted "Mr Stark it looks like Amy is having a nightmare" Jarvis said and the next thing i know Tony was out of the door faster than Pietro (didn't see that coming) and the rest of us following him.

POV Tony

When Jarvis told me that Amy was having a nightmare it was like my body had a mind of its own cause one second I was sat down in the meeting room and the next I was in Amy's room waking her up from a nightmare "Amy Sweetheart wake up you're having a nightmare, your safe at home the Avengers Tower" I said while stroking her hair Amy darted up with a face I could never forget it was full of fear and she had tears falling down her face, I hugged her and did what I did when she was having a panic attack "It's okay Amy your safe, I have you your safe its okay" I kept on saying over and over again until she was calm enough to speak "they...they died because I didn't do my job, I wasn't there to protect them and now they are dead because I failed...Bucky and Steve are dead, I should have been there to keep them safe" Amy said "Hey Amy, no see me and Steve are okay, we are here and we are okay we would never leave you okay Doll and we should be protecting you not you protecting us," Bucky said When she saw Bucky and Steve she was relieved but then panicked again and stood up "where are Nat and Clint?" Amy said and before we could say anything she ran off in a panic about to have another panic attack. "Jarvis tell Clint and Nat that Amy is looking for them and she was panicking asking where they were," I said "They have been notified Sir" Jarvis replied.