why didn't you answer my question

Amy's POV

as i was walking away i heard Britney break up with Bucky and it seemed like neither of them were sad but i now have to stay away from Bucky or ignore him if he asks if what Britney says is true. I get back on the jet and everyone not long after, i was in the little bedroom they had (pretend it does) and i was stitching up a bullet wound i didn't want anyone know one i got shot more than once and two see all the scars i have. Just as i was getting done stitching my side up Bucky walks in and i quickly pull down my shirt mid stich hopping he didn't see but he did "What are you hiding Amy" "what do you mean im not hiding anything" "fine, then you wouldn't mind lifting your shirt up a bit so i can see your side" "there is no need to look at my side because there isn't anything wrong with it" "Amy you can either show me or i call the team in and you can show all of them as well" i sigh and lift up my shirt "oh my god Amy..are you stitching it up yourself we have Bruce for a reason" "No...no Bruce im nearly done anyway" and with that i start sewing myself up again and Bucky sat next to me "we need to talk Amy" oh no here it comes "what about?" "about what Britney said" fuck fuck fuck FUCK "How is she?" "shes fine, she will make a full recovery but is it true what she said" "no i would never hate her" "im not talking about that Amy" "we should get shawarma when we get home ill go ask Tony" and i go to leave but Bucky grabs my wrist pulls me back into his chest and our faces inches away "is what she said true" Bucky whispers inching his face closer to mine and he starts to back me up against the wall "it depends" "on what" "if you like me back because if you don't then no its not" i whisper "what if i say that i love you" "then i would say i love you back" "Amy?" "yea?" "i love you babygirl" "i love you too James" "only took being pushed against the wall and my now ex-girlfriend to tell me" "shut up James and kiss me" "I don't no I might make you wait Doll" "you won't because i know how hard you are trying to hold yourself back and well don't" and with that Bucky connected his lips against mine into a passionate kiss "I'm never letting you out on another mission again, you will be staying home with me" "I might be okay with that but i get to go on some missions" "deal" we kissed again but it was a need and lust kiss and would of lead to other things if there wasn't a knock at the door.

"Amy it's me and Tony are you okay?" Steve said threw the door "yea every things fine and Bucky are just talking" "Okay well we have something to ask you so please open the door" I open the door and Steve and Tony are standing there looking nervous as fuck "Heeyyy...guys?...come in i guess?" and with that they come in and Buck is on the bed with a pillow in his lap because he had a situation *wink* *wink* "okay Amy me and Steve would like to adopt you...you would be our daughter" Tony said handing me a piece of paper *tears in eyes* "you guys were already my dads and this paper just makes it official so yess you can adopt me" at this point me, Steve and Tony were crying happy tears and we hugged and they left "I forgot we were on the Quinjet Doll" Bucky said laughing and removing the pillow but he still had a bulge in his pants "me too...are you okay? you seem uncomfortable?"

(Hey smut or no smut? and last chapter or more?)