•4•

I actually wanted to say something but then the Waiter came and gave us the Ice cream we have ordered.

I was actually craving for Ice cream the whole day so I directly started eating it and enjoyed my Ice cream.
I was eating quite fast and I suddenly hear Chan laugh a little.

„Hey! Why are you laughing??" I said while pretending to be mad.
He just continues laughing „You just look so cute right now"
I was a little shocked and he could tell because me cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Except for my parents, my brother Wonwoo and my best friends Vernon and Hoshi no one has ever called me cute.
I bet he saw the light colour on my cheeks as he started laughing even louder. The moment I heard his laugh I directly had to start laughing too. His laugh was so unique and funny. I heard him giggle before but I've not really heard his laugh until right now.

After we slowly stopped laughing I had to wipe away a tear that had appeared while I was laughing.

„Oh my god I love your laugh!" I said while starting to laugh lightly.
„Really? why? It's nothing special" He smiled.
„Of course it is! have you ever heared yourself laugh?"

It was not only the fact that his laugh sounded so unique but also the way how happy and cute he looked while laughing.
I've seen a lot of happy people laugh in my life but he was really something else. I've never seen anyone looking that happy while laughing.

After some more minutes Chan decided to go inside and pay for the Ice cream.
I just waited outside while having my backpack hanging on my back and his backpack  in my hand. Since he paid for the Ice cream I've decided that I'll carry his Backpack.

He came out of the shop and wanted to take his backpack from me when I said
„I'll carry your backpack since you've paid for the Ice cream".
„You don't have to do that. It's nothing" he smiled.
„But I want to" after I said that he started giggling „You act like a little child".
„Ya!! Don't call me a Child!" I said and started giggling afterwards.

„Also. Just call me Dino" He said smiling.
„Dino?" I asked a bit confused „Yes Dino, all my friends call me Dino" he smiled even wider then before.
„Okay Dino" I said and smiled back to him.

„Where exactly do you live Dino?"
„I live in XXXXX street, why?" he answered.
„Really?? That is just a few Minutes away from where I live!!" I said while jumping like a little child.
„Thats Nice!! we could walk to school together if you want to and I could also walk you home everyday" He said smiling
"Sure!" I smile back

Since we have some homework to do for tomorrow, Dino and I decided to go home. I brought him home first so he could see what way he needs to go after walking me home in the future.
I gave him his backpack when we arrived at his house and wave him goodbye.
After that I also went home, said hello to my Mother and my older Brother Wonwoo and then went to my room and did my homework before I end up forgetting it.

After about 50 Minutes I was done with my homework and decided decided to check out Instagram. I found Dino's account and started following him.

I just scrolled through his profile and I really have to admit that he is quite good looking.
After some more minutes I got a notification that I have a new follower.
I quickly checked who it was and saw that it is Dino.
I just smiled to myself and remember that he gave me his Phone number earlier. I quickly looked for the little note.