•6•

After some hours Dino went home because it was slowly getting dark outside. He came to my room again to say bye and then left.

I was just laying in my bed and Wonwoo was sitting next to me. We just talked a little until we heard out Mom say
„Kids!! Dinner is ready!!".
As she said that Wonwoo and I ran to the Kitchen and sat down.

Our Mom made Chicken with some Potatoes.
My Brother and I both filled our plate and stared eating.
We just talked about the most random stuff with our Mom and continued eating while talking to her.

After we were done eating, Wonwoo and I went back to our rooms. Since I was super bored I started Dancing and Singing a litte until I heard a *ping* sound sound from my Phone.

I grabbed my phone and checked.
I got a new message by an unknown number. As I read the massage I saw that it was Dino.

I texted him back, asking where he got my number from and he told me that Wonwoo gave it to him. He also said that he just texted me because I didn't do it.

We texted a little more and I found myself getting really tired.
I went to the bathroom, removed my makeup, brushed my Teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

I went back to my room and changed into my pj's, jumped straight into my bed, covered myself with my blanket and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night I woke up by someone shaking me.
„Y/N... Wake up..."

I heard the voice and turned around to face my Brother.
„What do you want Wonu?" I said sleepy

„Look out of the window!!" he said excitedly.
I stood up and walked to my window and my eyes widened.
I saw the beautiful night sky. Normally it's really cloudy so you can barely see the stars but tonight there was not a single cloud! You could see the beautiful stars shining in the sky.

I ran to my brother and hugged him.
He giggled and hugged me back.
„I love you so much Wonwoo!! Thank you for waking me up!!" I said and earned a soft giggle from him.

„C'mon get ready" he said as he turned on my lights so he could see how confused I looked at him.

„I thought we could go on a late night walk" he said smilingly, "I know how much you love the stars so why not go outside to have a better look".

I smiled at him and directly got ready.
I just wore a sweatshirt on top of my shit and some warm trousers because I didn't feel like completely dressing up.
Wonwoo came out of his room and he also just wore some bigger clothes on top of his shirt he used to sleep in.

We walked downstairs, took our Jackets and wore our shoes. We grabbed the Key and walked to a little park to just watch the stars for some time.
I couldn't help but take a picture of the beautiful night sky.

We were sitting on a bench and were talking for a while when my brother suddenly asked me something.