•22•

~Time Skip~

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing.
I got my phone and turned of my alarm.

I always set my alarm a little early so I can lay in bed for around 30 minutes and just do stuff on my phone before I have to actually get up.

The first thing I always do in the morning is looking at my messages.

As I opened the app I saw a good night message from chan.
I smiled a little.

Just a few minutes after I saw his good night message I switched to the Instagram app and scrolled through the Feed when I got a new message from Chan.

Dino🦕:
Good Morning! Hope you slept well :)

Dino🦕:
What Time should I pick you up today?

Me:
Just pick me up at like 7:00 am if that is fine with you^^

Me:
We could grab something to eat and drink on the way.

Dino🦕 :
Sure, I'll be there! See ya :)

I decided to get up so I have a little more time to get ready.

I did the usual routine and wore my School uniform. I packed my bag and was ready to go.

I went downstairs where I saw my brother.

"Good morning Wonwoo" I said, still a little sleepy

"Oh, Good morning" He said when he saw me and took another sip of his coffee right after.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked me.

"No, Chan will pick me up and we will grab something on the way to school" I smiled at my brother.

"Oh okay have fun then" he said and again took a sip of his coffee.

I just sat down next to him for some minutes until I heard the doorbell ring.

"Bye Wonwoo!" i shouted as I was about to close the door behind me.

I immediately pulled Chan into a good-morning-hug which he returned.

We started talking about the usual stuff until we reached Starbucks.

"You want an Iced Americano right?" I looked at Chan. He nodded.

"Good then wait here and I will get us our drinks, No But's" I said giving him no chance to say anything and running into the store.

A couple of minutes passed and the drinks were made. I payed and went back outside to see Chan sit on a bench.

"Here is your Drink Channie" I said and handed him his drink.

"Are you happy that you got to pay?" He giggled. I nodded as an answer to his question.

He just retuned a softly said "Thought So"
and started sipping his drink while he stood up from the bench he was sitting on.

———

We made our way to school and went to the classroom immediately since we only had a few minutes left.

"Shit.." i said while roaming trough my bag.

I had forgotten my pencil case. At least it was not something more important like a book or the homework.

I took out all my stuff I needed for class and tapped Chan's shoulder lightly.
His head was laying on his arms which he put on the table to have it a little more comfortable.

I was quite unsure if he was sleeping or not since he didn't react when I tapped him.

I went a little closer and thought of a way to check if he was awake or not.

I came closer to his ear and whispered
"I swear if you are awake right now and just ignore me I'll kiss you right here, right now"

He immediately opened his eyes. His eyes widened at what I said and he blushed.

I just smirked.
"I knew it" I said, even tho I wasn't sure myself of he was awake or not.

"I didn't think you would go all out with your teasing.." he said not looking at me, pouting a little.

"Anyways.. Chan do you have a pen for me? I forgot my pencil case at home" I asked him.

Now it was his time to tease.

"If you kiss me i might have a pen for me" he said and smirked.

I knew I was gonna win this so I came closer to him. He probably didn't think I would react that way because he immediately blushed once again. I just smirked and looked at him while taking a pen from his pencil case.

"Thank you Chan" I said teasingly.

Chan was too stunned to speak so he just nodded and kept looking into my direction.
After some seconds he was okay again and the blush on his face disappeared. Thats when he started to also get all of his other things from his bag and put them on his half of the table we are sharing in class.