•14•

We've decided that we definitely need something that leaves everyone shocked.
We chose the song Company by Justin Bieber.
We've been asked if we are a couple quite some time now and so we decided to use that energy we give off. We wanted to make a dance with some skin ship. We wanted it to make it look like we are a real couple and kinda prank everyone.

We've started to practice.
We came up with some good ideas that we could use.
After about an hour we've decided to go back to sleep. We would have to get up tomorrow to continue our practice. Since tomorrow is Saturday we would not have school.

We got ready for bed and started to cuddle again, just like we did before. We both talked a little while cuddling and then about 30 minutes later we both fell asleep.

~NEXT DAY~

DINO POV.
I woke up a little earlier then Y/N but I've decided to let her sleep as much as she wants. I pulled her closer to me and tightened my arms around her small waist.
I wanted her to feel save, like nothing can hurt her as long as I'm here to protect her.
I started to think a little. I was really happy that I got to meet her. She is a really sweet and kind human being.

While I was still in my thoughts, I felt Y/N moving a little. I checked if she was awake already but she still seemed to be asleep.

I just looked at her and played with her hair again. She said It made her feel save. That's exactly what I want her to feel.

Today was only the 3rd day that I've known her, but it feels like I know everything about her. I know that I don't know everything about her. She is basically still a stranger to me.

Once again I felt her move. This time she woke up. I turned her to look at me.

„Good Morning~" she said with a sleepy voice. There was a little bit of her hair covering her face, so I carefully put it behind her ear. I wanted to see her face.
I wanted to see her nose, her eyes, her cheeks, her lips. I just wanted to see her.
„Good Morning, I hope you slept well" I said.

She looked at me, nodded and started to smile.
Her smile looks so beautiful on her. She looks so beautiful whenever she smiles.
I'm here to make her feel save and In return I get to see that smile that makes me feel save.

She started talking.
„Shall we get up and start choreographing the dance?"
I looked at her and gave her a soft smile.
„Sure!"

We got out of bed, got ready and started choreographing the Dance.
We had a lot if fun doing this. We both had so many Ideas.

We combined our ideas and made a choreography. The only thing we need to do now is to practice it.

~Time Skip~

Y/N POV.
After some hours of practice, Dino and I both were laying on the floor, catching our breath.
We both were exhausted but It was a lot of fun.
We looked at each other and just started to smile.
„Wanna go to the Mall?" he asked me raising an eyebrow.
I nodded my head.
„I just need to go home first to dress up a little"
„You can wear one of my Hoodies if you want to. You can also keep the shirt I gave you" He looked me directly in the eyes and smiled at me.

„Okay. Do you wanna come with me? You can stay at Wonwoo's room as long as I'm getting ready and talk to him a little"
„I'd love to!" he responded.

I took my stuff to leave it home later and Dino took the stuff he needed so we could head out to my House.