•15•

Once we've arrived at my house, I went upstairs with Dino. He went to see my brother while I went to my room and dress up a little.

DINO POV.
„Chan!!" Wonwoo greeted me as he saw me.
„Hey Wonwoo!" I greeted him.
„Soo.. What did you do with my Sister huh?" he smirked and raised his eyebrows.
„Yah Wonwoo!! Don't worry we didn't to THAT thing! We just danced and cuddled while sleeping" I said. I didn't wanted to lie to him + the truth is nothing he could be mad about.
„You really just cuddled?" Wonwoo asked me and was a little suspect about me. „You did not kiss her or anything?"

„Not really" I answer straight away.
„What do you mean by 'not really'?" he looked at me.
„I just kissed her cheek while she was sleeping but that's it" I said and sat down next to him on his bed.

„Is it possible that you like her?"...
That question got me. Wow.
„To be honest - I don't know. She is really nice and I love spending time with her. Whenever I see her smile, it makes me happy somehow. Does that mean I like her?" I asked Wonwoo a little shy. I've never been in love before. I don't know what it feels like to be in love. I basically don't know what love even is.

„To me it sound like you need some more time.. You'll find out yourself. Belive me - It's only been 3 days since you've known her. You can meet up with her more often. Whatever happens - Just come to me when you need me. I can help you. Just take your time and you'll find out if you like her or not. The both of you seem to be connected with each other in some way. Like I said: Take your time and you'll know"
„Thank you Wonwoo. I really appreciate that" I smiled at him and hugged him
„Thank you! Really!".

While I was hugging Wonwoo I heard that the Door opened.
I stopped hugging Wonwoo and then looked at the Door.

There she was. Y/N was done changing.
He was wearing a skinny jeans and the Hoodie I gave her.
I started smiling when I saw that.

Wonwoo must have noticed cuz he playfully hit my arm.

„Where are you two going now?" Wonwoo asked.

„We just wanted to go to the mall" Y/N said and smiled.
„Oh... Dino?" Y/N said looking at me.
„Yeah?"
„Can we go to my room real quick? I want to ask you something" She said a little
shy.
„Don't you trust your beloved brother?" Wonwoo fake gasped.
„Sorry! You don't need to know everything" she laughed.

„I'll go now Wonwoo" I said and then went to Y/N's room with her.
„What do you want to ask me?" I asked her.
„Would you maybe stay here overnight? I haven't been sleeping as good as last night in a while now" she asked shyly.
She looked so adorable right now.
„Sure I can!" I smiled at her.
„Thank you!!" she said, happily running to me and hugging me. I directly hugged her back.

„Okay let's go now hm?" I said whispered since my head was laying on her shoulder. She could perfectly hear me.
„Sure" she whispered back.

We let go of each other and went to the Mall. We got some clothes, something to eat and a drink, Starbucks.
Of course Starbucks. We both seemed to love starbucks.

~TIME SKIP~

DINO POV.
We went back to her home to leave our stuff in her room and then went to her livingroom. Her parents were there. I did only see them once in my live but only for a few seconds.

„Mom! Dad! Chan will stay here over night!"
Y/N said.
„Who is Chan?" her dad said.
„Hello! My name is Lee Chan. I am your daughters new classmate and friend." I smiled.

„Okay! Have fun you too" he Dad said.
„Hello Chan! We are Y/N's and Wonwoo's
Parents! Welcome! Please feel like you're at home" Her Mom came up to us.
„Thank you! I will!" I said bowing politely.
„Oh don't be so formal!" her mom said smiling at me.
I saw Y/N smiling too.
„We'll go to my room now! Bye mom!"
she hugged her mom and then went upstairs to her room with me.

„should we call Wonwoo?" she asked me.
„Sure! We could show him the dance!" I said excitedly.
„But we'll only show him, right? The first time other people will see it should be in school right?" she asked me.

„Sure! We still gotta impress people." I laughed and so she did.
„I'll get Wonwoo" she said and left the room.

————————

Wow I have really not uploaded stuff in ages huh?
Quick apologies for that^^
As a little explanation:
I am in a new school now and it's a litte mor challenging now and there's as whole
lot of exams I have (way more than before and even in subjects you usually don't have exams in)

I'll try my best to upload a little more :))
And I'll continue writing this story whenever I have time!