•19•

Y/N P.O.V

"You really did that??!" I laughed at a story Chan just told me while we were still at starbucks.

"Indeed I did that" He was also laughing.

We talked about the funniest pranks that we pulled on others or that got pulled on us.

We drank our drink without rushing because the atmosphere was just perfect in that Moment.

"By the way, When is your birthday? I think I never asked you that, nor did i ask you how old you are" I asked him

"you really never asked me that", He giggled a little, "I am 19 years old currently, I turned 19 some days before we moved here. We did that on purpose so I could celebrate with my friends from Iksan one last time" he said while smiling

"Okay Oppa but I still don't know your birthday" I giggled a little while he just cringed at the fact that I suddenly called him Oppa

"Okay so 1. Please don't call me oppa that sounds so weird coming from you right now and 2. my bithday is the 11th of February"

He finally gave me the answers I wanted, so I took my phone out and started to add his birthday to my calendar.

"What are you doing now?" he asked laughing "Are you trying to find out stuff about me for the FBI?"

As he said that I laughed too

"No I'm just adding your birthday to my calendar in case I forget, which i don't hope"
I told him

"Oh clever.. I need to do that too so tell me, when Is your birthday? And how old are you?"

"I am still 18 and my birthday is the 25th of April" I said and immediately saw him adding it to his calendar.

~Time Skip~

Author P.O.V

The two continued to talk about their lives and got to know each other a litte better for some
more time.
The finished their drinks and got new once, but this time they won't stay at Starbucks but rather than that go for a walk.

Y/N P.O.V

I got to know a lot about him and his past in Iksan, his friends, his interests and his passion for music.
He has written some songs in the past but is not doing that activity anymore since he gave up one dream he had - Becoming an Idol.

He told me he gave up because the found it might not be for him. Sure they do lots of the things he loves to do, but he is really attached to his Parents and his younger brother. He told that he would feel bad to leave them just like that. He also wanted to continue studying instead of training 27/4.

But his passion for Singing and Dancing is still there! Just that he might not make it his job.
He has another interest that he would more likely make his job.
Photography.

Chan told me a lot more about him and I now can paint a picture of what kind of person he is.
He is a family person - He loves his family and friends a lot!
He is taking care of things that need to be taken care of.
He is walking happiness - He does not cry often, but he won't hesitate to shed a tear when needed. He still prefers to laugh and smile and even more than that, he loves to make Other people happy and see them smile because of him.