Divination

I groaned, my next class was Divination, the most useless lesson in my opinion.

" Wellcome" Proffesor Trelawney greeted " Broaden your minds"

" The only thing i'll be trying to broadening is my attention span for this lesson" i commented making everybody laugh even Marcus who quickly stopped when i saw him

" Today we will be reading tea leaves" Trelawny continued as if i hadnt spoken. " Sit where you please"

I rolled my eyes and sat next to Oliver who smiled at the fact i chose to sit next to him out of anywhere in the room.

" Who will go first?" Trewlaney asked and without waiting for a answer pointed to me " You, what do you see?"

" A load of wet tea leaves duh" I replied really un-intrested

" What shape do they take?" Trelawney asked

" They take the shape of a dog" I replied

" My dear" Trelawney frowned " You have got the Grim, a death omen, you my child are going to die"

" And how?" I laughed

" From your bravery and stupidity" Trelawney answered

This made me laugh much harder " No, the only thing thats gonna kill me is the boredom this class has and is giving me"

" My dear" Trelawney tutted " From the moment you started Hogwarts i could tell your mind was....Mundane"

" Really?" I asked " Then why didnt you encourage my Aunt and Uncle to let me drop this subject because i'm only doing it cause they told me too cause Hermione's taking it"

And with that i stormed out leaving Oliver and the rest of the class in shock.

I didnt bother going to my dorm like i usually do, this time i ran straight outside, the one place i really felt free.

After 10 minutes i heard a voice behind me ask if i was allright.

" Yea" i nodded turning around to see it was Proffesor Lupin " Dont you have a class to teach?"

" No" Lupin shook " My next class is your year after you have potions so when i saw you run outside i came to see if you were ok"

" Ok" I nodded " Well i'm fine i guess"

I mumbled i guess but Lupin still picked up on it

" You guess?" He asked

" I'm fine honestly" i nodded

" Ok" Lupin smiled " Promise me you'll at least go to your next lesson"

" I will" I nodded as Lupin walked away back into the castle

So when the bell rang, like i promised i went back into the castle and headed to potions.