That's embarassing...

I woke up to the feeling of Dinky crawling on me, which he does whenever it's 6:15 AM to tell me to get ready for school. I give Dinky a treat and decide to treat myself for a change so I go to the prefects bathroom. I walk in after saying the password and start the water putting a silencing spell on the door so I could blast my music. Once the water was ready, I undressed, turned on my music, got in the bathtub and relaxed for a good 4 minutes before I notice somebody looking down at me, I quickly cover up and try grabbing for my wand but remember I left it in my dorm. "Calm down Clemonte I don't care to see your tits" Tom finally says after a minute of watching me embarrass myself.

Tom's POV
I decided to make myself look extremely presentable since it's the first day of classes so I hurry and go to the prefects bathroom. I said the password and walked in, at first not noticing the music blasting until I shut the door and suddenly my ears start ringing. I walk over to the bathtub to bust the child whoever came in but instead find Clemonte sitting there. I clear my throat which she doesn't hear but she eventually looks up and panics, trying to grab for her wand like an idiot. "Calm down Clemonte I don't care to see your tits" I tell her when in reality I did. I wished I could touch her and fuck the shit out of her but I wouldn't do it without consent. "It's 6:30 so you should probably get out and get ready" I tell her while walking back to my dorm until she was for sure gone.

Back to Y/N's POV

I quickly leave the bathroom when I feel he's for sure gone and quickly run back to my dorm and start getting ready. "That was so fucking embarrassing Dinky! I for sure thought I locked the door but no!! HE PROBABLY SAW MY TITS FOR GODS SAKE DINKY! God look at me, I'm talking to my own cat..." I mutter and I walk into the common room and meet up with Erica, not telling her what happened this morning.

384 Words just a quick update letting everyone know that I upload more on weekends since I have school Mon-Friday but I'll upload everyday I can!! again TYSM for 130 reads on this!!!