Breakfast

It's been a few weeks since the incident... Michael's death was announced to the school a day later when somebody found his eyes in their bathtub after they took a shower. Erica and Abraxas have been bringing my food to me since then... I'm too afraid to leave my room other then for classes and even though I know he's dead, I can't help but be paranoid that he's still watching me.

I finally decided to leave for breakfast so I knocked on Erica's door. "Hey.. can we go get some breakfast?" and as soon as I said that she grabbed my arm and ran through the dungeons, where we found a shortcut and we had arrived at the great hall. "You don't know how excited that just made me!" Erica said to me. "I think I do Erica" I said, giving her a look, which she apologized for being a little too excited. We had sat down at the far end of the table, got our food and started eating.

"Look who's finally out of her room" and I immediately knew it was Abraxas. "Well good morning to you as well" I said, pushing him down so he could sit. We all talked for about 15 minutes before I noticed Tom come in, which was extremely rare. He noticed me and walked over. "Well Clemonte, nice to see you finally left for social interaction" he said, he then walked behind me and left. "That was.. odd" Erica had said. We all shrugged it off and left 10 minutes later.

I had went back to my dorm to get ready and noticed something hanging out of my robe pockets....

My underwear Tom had took from the prefects bathroom

A/N
I'M SO SORRY BUT I WANTED TO LYK IM ALIVE AND UPLOADING