Oh really?

This will switch from readers POV to Toms POV

Tom's POV
I was walking to the chamber entrance, hoping to get rid of at least 3 more mudbloods but when I got there the entrance was open, showing the slide. "Oh shit..." I muttered, getting my wand ready as I go down the slide quietly this time so when I got to the door, I was about to walk in and avada kedavra the person in there but I suddenly stepped on something, or somebody because I suddenly heard a yelp "GET OFF MY HAND JESUS CHRIST YOU FAT ARSE" oh great... Clemonte. I should've known it would be her of all people but that meant I couldn't kill her because why would she go hunting for a place she didn't know existed? and whoever sent her would get very suspicious. "Ugh, hello Clemonte thank you for the very warm welcome. what are you even doing down here you bloody idiot" "I could ask you the same fucking thing you bloody slag" she snapped back. Ok I'm done talking to her now so I put her to sleep, read her mind making sure to erase all memories of this place and what occurred. I then climbed back up the slide with her in my arms, thinking of an excuse that would make sense while I walked quickly to the infirmary. Well here goes nothing... I burst open the door to the infirmary "EXCUSE ME!! I found ms Clemonte passed out near the restrooms on the second floor and I think something may be broken." I say while laying her down on the bed and once I got the all clear to leave, I did.

Y/N's POV
I woke up in the infirmary, with no memory of why I was there at all but when I tried moving my arm, it hurt like a bitch which made me let out a light scream which notified the nurse I was up. "Good evening Ms Clemonte. I need you to take this for me, it'll fix your broken arm" "how long have I been here? I don't remember being here" I asked "You've been here since 11:28 pm yesterday, you were passed out when a nice gentleman brought you in." he told me. I drank the potion while he went for lunch, there wasn't anybody else in there but I heard the door open and look over, expecting another patient but I see Tom instead. "Well you look like shit" he says once he gets over to my bed "Oh shut the hell up, what are you doing here anyways?" I ask him "Am I not allowed to check up on you?" "You'd nev-" "Obviously Clemonte I'm here to give you your work that you can do since you missed almost the entire day." he said as he rolled his eyes at me. "Well you can leav-" but instead I stopped myself when I realized something "Hey Tom, I need to tell you something" "Make it quick I've got things to do" he said. I suddenly grabbed him by his collar "I may hate you, but you literally make me wanna fuck you until you fucking break." I told him in his ear, to which he locked his lips with mine.

As we were making out, I started to rub his dick through his pants, which immediately he pulled away to which I thought he didn't want it but he suddenly got on his knee's at the end of my bed, pulling me towards him "I don't break for anyone" and after he said that, started licking my clit while adding 2 fingers to my core, pumping them in and out extremely fast. I started moaning but Tom quickly put his hand over my mouth "Unless you want us to get caught, I'd recommend you shut the fuck up before you get punished" which made me wetter then I already was. He kept getting faster, licking my clit at the right pace while he added another finger. I moaned even louder against his hand which made him smirk and right before I came, he stopped and pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his dick which was extremely hard. "Look what you did whore, making me hard just by hearing you moan. I told you to be quiet but you got louder even with my hand over your little mouth" he then positioned himself and went in, stretching me out while thrusting really fast, not giving me that much time to adjust to his size. He put his right hand on my throat, choking me while his left hand was playing with my left tit, giving it just enough attention and was using his tongue to circle my right tit, "fuckk me harder daddy" I choked out and right when I said that Tom went faster then he already was, while also switching to playing with my right tit while liking the left. "You wanna cum slut? You wanna cum all over my dick like the good girl you're being" he told me to which I nodded my head yes, "Then fucking cum bitch" which immediately sent me into overdrive to where I came all over him. He pulled out while walking over to my head "Look what you did slut, you got my dick all wet now." He said while smearing pre cum all over my lips, to which I then licked it off, opening my mouth so I could blow him. He puts his dick in my mouth so I start bobbing my head up and down, while circling my tongue around the tip while moving down to the shaft, all the way down, to which he started panting loudly while throwing his head back. As I was doing that, I started to grab his balls, playing with them "Oh fuck- keep playing with my balls" I heard him mutter to which I obeyed. I felt his dick twitch so I went even faster and he came all in my mouth. "Swallow it" he said while grabbing my face so I swallowed and opened my mouth to show him it was down. "Good girl, always obeying daddy" while he got himself redressed while I threw my hospital gown back on. Right when we were both dressed, the nurse came back from lunch. "Oh good evening Mr Riddle! I was about to call for you since tomorrow morning I need you to escort Ms Clemonte back to her dorm where she'll finish resting for one more day" He told Tom while sitting down at his desk "Of course sir, I should get going now" and as he walked out, I realized I forgot to put my panties back on but when I looked over at Tom, he dangled them from his fingers, putting them in his robe pockets while closing the door.

1153 words! I hope you guys liked this chapter! I also would like to say tysm for 1K reads!! I'm trying my best to update but I sometimes forget but I do enjoy writing these and also tysm for everyone's kind words from my authors note :) UPDATE: THE FUCKING VIDEO KEEPS GETTING REPORTED FROM TIKTOK AND ITS MAKING ME UPSET LIKE STOP REPORTING IT