Give them back!

TW: RAPE

The next morning as promised, Tom escorted Y/N back to her dorm but it was silent until Y/N grabbed into Tom's robe pockets. "What are you doing Clemonte?" Tom asked "Trying to get my favorite thong back" I answered sternly because those really are my favorite. "If you must know, their in your dorm already cleaned" Tom spoke, sounding irritated. "Now the nurse said you have to stay here the rest of the day and tomorrow you can go back to classes. All your work is excused up until tomorrow." Tom said but as he opened the door he was pushed into the dresser "Y/N ARE YOU OK? OH MY GOD I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! NOBODY WOULD TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE!" Erica started yelling "ERICA!! I MISSED YOUUU" I yelled back and we started to hug. "I also brought somebody with me" and as she said that, Abraxas walks through the door with my favorite candy "HEY HOE" he yelled while throwing the candy on the bed from the door. "I don't have time for this" Tom muttered walking out with a face of disgust. Erica, Abraxas and I talked for about 30 minutes until they had to leave for classes, leaving me in my room. About an hour later I heard a knock on my door "COME IN" I shouted, thinking it was Erica or Abraxas giving me my missing work but suddenly, I saw the face of the person I wished I'd never met...

Michael Edison.... "Hey Y/N, heard you're stuck in bed all day so I thought I'd come here to cheer you up." He said smirking while sitting on my bed "Get the fuck out of here before I fucki-" "You won't do shit Clemonte since precious Tommy isn't here. You think nobody would find out about you two but I hear everything. The way you moan for him, begging him to fuck you until you can't walk and NOBODY gets to do that to you unless it's me you fucking understand?" He said while gripping me onto the sheets. "GET OFF OF M-" Michael then slapped me, putting his tie in my mouth and clamping my mouth down on it. I started to cry, scared of what he'd do to me again. He started to pull down his pants and boxers while opening my legs "Tom won't ever make you feel as good as I can make you bitch. YOU'RE MINE" he said while pushing into me, making me cry out in pain, misery and disgust in myself. After about 10 minutes, suddenly I felt him pull out forcefully, but instead of him going back in I heard him get slammed into the dresser. "GET THE FUCK OFF HER YOU FILTHY BASTARD" and realized it was Tom. I looked up through my tears, watching Tom beat Michael up, punching his face, kicking him in the dick and even using sectumsempra. Tom came over to me, letting me hug him and cry while he gave me his robe so I let go and he walked out grabbing Michael with him "I'll call Erica down" he said while walking out and as promised, Erica ran into my room and hugged me while I sobbed into her arms...

TOM'S POV
I was in the middle of a deatheater meeting when I suddenly had a bad feeling in my gut but I had ignored it at first, thinking I was just sick from eating too quickly. It went on for another 5 minutes until I suddenly got up, walking to Clemonte's room with speed. When I got there I heard her sobbing but it sounded like she was struggling to get it out of her mouth. I kicked the door and saw Michael Edison raping her, to which I grabbed him by the neck making him pull out and slammed him into the dresser as hard as I could. "YOU FILTHY FUCKING BASTARD" I started yelling while beating his ass, he started to put up a fight but I used sectumsempra, putting holes all thought his body. I grabbed him, gave Y/N my robe and started running to the girls bathroom. I went down to the chamber of secrets, throwing him onto the concrete floor. "YOU'LL NEVER LAY HANDS ON ANOTHER GIRL EVER THE FUCK AGAIN YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND DIPSHIT" I yelled right in his ear while he was sobbing "ye-yes sir" "I don't think you're understanding enough" I said, calling out the basilisk "Do whatever you please with this piece of shit, as long as he's fucking dead" I told the basilisk while walking back to the meeting, hearing Michael's screams of agony as the basilisk ripped his body apart limb by limb until all that was left was his eyes, that were left floating in the water...

782 words!! I hope you guys liked this chapter :) also TY TO WHOEVER COMMENTED THAT I NEEDED TO FIX THE PUNCTUATION I DO REALLY APPRECIATE IT :)) I'll definitely change the punctuation for future chapters!