No self control

"Good morning Y/N! Ready for breakfast?" Erica exclaimed "Yeah let's go! I hope they have blueberry waffles." Erica and I start walking to the great hall for breakfast but when we finally get there, we're starving so we sit down and start eating our favorite breakfast foods. While I'm eating, suddenly I hear my name being called "Y/N Y/N Y/NNN" from Abraxas, who I hadn't seen since dinner the day before. "Hey braxxy! what's up?" "NO TIME TO TALK IT'S SUPER URGENT" Abraxas yells at me which made me extremely nervous and the thing he asked me made me slap him across the face "What's your schedule?" "YOU SCARED ME FOR THAT MALFOY! THAT OF ALL THINGS?" "Yeah" I reluctantly gave him my schedule and noticed we have Astronomy, Transfiguration and Advanced Potions together while I had Advanced Potions, Magical creatures, divination and Defense against the dark arts with Erica. Abraxas finally sits down, starts eating and try's to brush his hair, which eventually fell in his maple syrup. "Malfoy, why the fuck are you doing your hair at breakfast when you could've done it in your dorm like everyone else?" Erica says. I knew Erica liked Abraxas, she never told me but you know when you just have that gut feeling that you know something? yeah that's what I feel whenever they talk to each other. The bell finally rang for us to start heading to our first class so Abraxas, Erica and I started walking to potions.

Once we finally get there, everyone in the class is huddled into the back corner of the room, waiting for the professor to show up. We hear the door open so we all look over and see a pretty chubby man, maybe in his 60-70's possibly "Good morning class! My name is professor Slughorn and I'll be your advanced potions teacher for the rest of your time at Hogwarts. Now I normally don't do this but I'm doing assigned seating due to the fact I don't know everyone that well yet but once I do and can see your abilities, we will be able to pick our own seats everyday." Oh shit, I hope I get put with Erica, Abraxas or Angelica. Angelica was my third friend at Hogwarts but we drifted during 4th year. As he's reading off partners, I realized Erica, Angelica and Abraxas already gotten partners, so the only people left were Ashton, Avery, Michael or Tom. I finally hear my name get called "Y/N Clemonte and Tom Riddle, middle row table 2" GOD DAMN IT!! Really Slughorn? DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO ME?! NO SIR YOU DIDN'T. I go to my seat and sit down, hoping Tom would just ignore me because of this mornings events. After a few minutes, Slughorn tells us we'll be making Veritaserum, so I get up and grab the materials while Tom readied the cauldron and got to the correct page. Once I got back, I set the materials down, opened my textbook and did half the work, letting Tom do the other half so we both got full credit. "Wonderful Clemonte and Tom!" i- ok then don't call me by my name. We both had finished but we decided to stay until our friends or his "allies" finished since we have nothing better to do when suddenly I feel a hand going up and down my thighs, so I look over and see Tom looking at his notes with rubbing my thighs. Now am I gonna lie to you? maybe but I have to admit, he was literally making me horny as hell and he fucking knew it. I would literally fuck him anytime and still hate him the same.

I suddenly remember what's happening and I get my stuff, and head out the door until I'm stopped by Tom once again pinning me to the wall, which once again HOT AS FUCK LADIES, GAYS AND THEY'S!! "You know Clemonte, I know that you think that me choking your little throat is hot and I'm flattered, but I still hate you no matter what." "You don't know anything about what I think it hot Riddle and you for sure don't know me" he glances up at me and once again starts rubbing my thigh, but going higher yet not too high "so you think I don't know that you like when you're getting choked, that you love being edged to the point where you're just begging to cum?" Tom said in an extremely deep voice which GOD DAMNIT Y/N YOU SUCK AT SELF CONTROL so without thinking I crash my lips with him while wrapping my legs around his waist, letting him take me wherever he wanted.

I suddenly realize where we are, the prefects bathroom when Tom puts me down on the edge of the tub and starts making out with me. He suddenly looks at me and starts talking "I won't do anything else without you saying I can, so tell me when you want to stop" which WOOO THAT'LL MAKE YOUR PUSSY THROB. He suddenly takes off my uniform slowly which I let him do, he then starts leaving hickeys everywhere on my body but once he gets to my tits, he starts kneading one of them while licking the other. I quietly whimpered because god damn he was good at this, he then switched to kneading the other and when he was done, went down to my panties. He then looked up, silently asking if he could remove them which I nodded yes to. He slips them off and with no warning starts licking my clit while fingering me pretty fast so I gasped and started moaning pretty loud. Obviously we don't fake moan in this household unlike porn stars so he knew they were real. My walls started to clench around his fingers so he suddenly stopped, pulled his fingers out and put them in my mouth, which I gladly took and sucked. "Look at you, sucking your own juices from my fingers like a good girl." He then pulled down his pants and boxers, grabbed a condom and looked at me "If you really want me to do this, you're gonna have to tell daddy what you want, got it?" I didn't answer right away so he grabbed my throat and squeezed "Got it?" he repeated to where I finally spoke up "Yes daddy" He positioned himself, rubbing his dick up and down my slit "Tell daddy what you want whore" WHICH WOOO IS IT HOT IN HERE OR WHAT? "Daddy, I want you to fuck me until I can barely walk straight, I want you to let me suck you off before you cum an-" I'm suddenly cut off by him putting his dick in, which made me gasp since I didn't realize how big it was. Tom suddenly started thrusting slowly for about 3-4 strokes before totally going at it however fast he wanted which made me an extremely loud moaning mess right under him. After about 10 minutes, he starts rubbing my clit while thrusting which immediately made me cum all over his dick, which he then pulled out "Get on your knees and open your damn mouth" which I obeyed to. I opened my mouth while he took the condom off and once he did, started giving him a blowjob but whatever of his dick was still out of my mouth I used my hands for. Once he came, we both got our clothes back on "We never speak of this Riddle" I sternly tell him "Wouldn't wish too Y/N"...

1282 WORDS!!! Tysm for almost 300 reads on this because holy shit! I hope you guys enjoyed and please lmk if this story is going to fast plot wise :)