Chapter 3

Mitch's POV

I been watching a movie on my phone since Scott was asleep. I've gotten through most of it and decided to check on him.

I got off my bed and walked to my door and opened it slowly , I peaked my head out to see Scott was still fast asleep, I smiled and closed my door and went back to watching my movie.

Scott's POV

I woke up on the couch and saw the sun was still up. I stretched my hand out to the coffee table trying to reach for my phone. I hit the home button to read the time which said 3:45pm.

I put my phone back on the coffee table and began to sit up. I smiled to myself and realized Mitch had put a blanket on me while I was asleep. I pushed the blanket to the side of me and got off the couch.

My snapback have fallen off my
head when I was asleep, I picked it up and pushed my hair back and put it back on.

I went to the kitchen and looked in our fridge for a drink. I grabbed the water bottle from the fridge and closed the door. I opened the cap of the water bottle and almost gulped half of the bottle. I walked to Mitch's room and knocked on the door.

"Scott ? " he said from the other side

"Yeah " I said opening the door

I opened the door completely and leaned my body against the frame of the door like I always did. Mitch sat on his bed curled up under covers with his phone in his hand.

"Look who's finally up " Mitch said with a laugh in his tone

Mitch pat the end of his bed telling me to come sit down beside him.
I smiled at him and moved inside his bedroom and sat on the bed.

" So how you feeling ? " Mitch paused
"You slept for a awfully long time " He continued looking at me with concern

I looked down at my hands and smile how Mitch was so sweet when we was concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine ... You know how shopping tires me out " I said looking back at him

Mitch's expression relaxed on his face.

"Well okay just wanted to make sure you are feeling well " Mitch said giving me a gently shove on the shoulder

I laughed and got off his bed.

" Hey we should go soon since LA traffic is insane " I added before leaving the room

"Sure as long as we stop for food on the way " Mitch says giving me a smile

"Of course " I said with a smile on my face walking out of Mitch's room

* * *

We have been sitting in traffic for about an hour and still barley moved. Mitch and I still needed to find a place to eat before meeting up with Alex.

"Okay where did you want to eat ?" I said to gripping the steering wheel

"Definitely Chipotle" Mitch said

"Alright just find me an address to one" I said giving Mitch a smile

Mitch's POV

After two hours in traffic we finally made it to a Chipotle and I was starving.
Scott and I ahead inside the restaurant , lucky the line wasn't too long to wait for.

"Food finally " Scott whispered

I laughed to myself and commented to him
"Someone's hungry "