Chapter 1

Scott's POV

I rolled over to my side hearing my alarm clock on my phone ring. I groaned and reached my arm out taping the snooze button trying not to open my eyes. I pulled the blanket back up to my chest and turned the other way.

Another day in LA another day to do things. I knew my day was about to start , the sun was starting to shine through my blinds and I knew it would be time to get up.
I shifted my body and reached for my phone and glanced at the time that read 7:25am

I slowly was able to pull myself out of bed and shuffled to the kitchen like a zombie with my back hunched and hands curled up in the pockets of my sweatpants. I flicked on the kettle to boil water and motioned to the cabinet to grabbed two bowls for breakfast.

Mitch has always been the time of person who would sleep in as long as possible but takes the longest to get ready. I swear sometimes he is so strange but it what makes him Mitch.

I grabbed the cereal and pour it into the two bowls and moved my way to grab the milk and brought it to the table. Going back to the kitchen I grabbed the two mugs that now I have filled with coffee and continued back to the table.

I took a seat and pulled my phone from my sweatpants. I texted Mitch saying breakfast was ready and that it was time to get up knowing he would have his phone in bed. I scrolled through my messages seeing my boyfriend Alex have texted me.

"Hey babe I was wondering if you want to go out to get pumpkins since Halloween is coming up ☺"

I shifted in my chair and took a sip of my coffee and replied to Alex.

"Sure, is it okay Mitch comes along?"

I didn't get an answer right away and I decided to take a spoon full of cereal in my mouth and continued looking through my phone.

I clicked Twitter and scrolled through my notifications seeing fans replying to me. I think it's so sweet how fans are so support and funny , they are so cute.

I clicked the write button in the right corner of Twitter and wrote a new tweet saying
Good morning and clicked tweet.

I heard shuffling behind me and turned to see who it was Mitch walking to the kitchen.

"Mitch, coffee and cereal are over here" I said with a chuckle watching him walk like a zombie as I did the same thing couple minutes ago

"I'm tired don't laugh at me , plus I can't find my glasses ! Ugh what a great way to start the day " Mitch said with annoyed tone as he moved to the table.

"Your glasses are by the couch " I said shifting my head in the direction they were

"And ? " Mitch said taking a sip of his coffee as he sat down

"You can go get them if you "can't see" I said with a joke tone

Mitch got up and mumbled words under his breath as he snatched his glasses from the couch and motioned back to the table.
I laughed as Mitch was not really a morning person neither was I.
Mitch rolled his eyes and starting eating his cereal while scrolling through his phone.
My phone vibrated and I swiped the screen to see Alex texted me with an Okay see you at 8pm.

"Oh Mitch , Alex wants to go get Pumpkins tonight you coming ? "
I said locking my phone

Mitch smiled and replied "Yeah of course"

I smiled back and pushed myself from the table to put my mug and bowl in the sink.

"Hey we still going shopping after breakfast ? " Mitch says from the table

"Yeah of course Mitch whenever you are done" I said with a chuckle going to my room

"Awesome " Mitch says taking his bowl to the kitchen and sipping on his coffee towards his room closing the door behind him.

I closed the door behind me and started looking at the pile of clothes on the floor. I bent down and searched through them smelling which one was the cleanest. Okay I may not be the cleanest person but I only wore these shirts once.

I grabbed my Joyrich SnapBack , a t shirt from the pile and a pair of black jeans. I took a look in the mirror and reached over to grab my cologne , spray a couple of sprays on me and set the cologne back on my dresser and opened my door.

" Mitch you ready ? " I said walking to the other side of our apartment to the bathroom

"No! I'm trying to find a shirt " Mitch said from his closed door

I laughed to myself and ahead to the bathroom reaching for my toothbrush grabbed the toothpaste. I started humming the lyrics to drunk in love waiting to finish brushing my teeth. I than spit and rinsed my mouth after I was done.

I went towards Mitch's room and knocked on the door to see if he was ready.

"You can come in " he said from the other side

I opened the door to see Mitch still in his sweats and no shirt. I shook my head and gave chuckle while I leaned against the door frame with my arms crossed.

"What are you laughing at ?" Mitch said with a worried express on his face

I smiled and replied " I'm laughing because you're still not ready , you always take so long "

"Hey it takes time to look good okay , I mean what if there are cute boys? You never know " Mitch said finally finding a sweater from his closet

I smiled at him and told him I would be on the couch if he needed me. I closed Mitch's door again and went back out to the living room.
I pulled my phone out from my jeans and opened the app snapchat. I sat down and adjusted my posture , raised my phone up in the air and snapped a picture.
I swiped through the filters picking which one was the best and added a caption saying " 😊 Good Morning "
and clicked add to my story.

A couple minutes later I heard foot steps behind me and I turned my head to see Mitch in his green knit sweater and a pair of black jeans.

"You finally ready ? " I said with a laugh

Mitch rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Not ready " I said to myself with a laugh

I got up and went to the door thinking it would be best to get any last minute things I need while Mitch was still getting ready. I slipped my shoes on and felt Wyatt rub up against my leg I picked him up and gave him a pet.

"Oh boy looks like someone's getting fat " I said to him as I put him back down

As I put Wyatt down he ran away across the apartment. The bathroom door opened and Mitch walked across to his room again.

"I just need my -"

"Celine bag ? " I said cutting Mitch off smiling

"Yeah " he said walking out of his room with his bag on his forearm
walking towards the front door

" Finally " I said giving him a gentle shove

"Scott ! Don't shove me " Mitch said sounding like a five year old

I laughed at him and grabbed my keys and wallet from the counter while Mitch put his shoes on. After Mitch was finished I opened the front door of our apartment and let Mitch go first, locking the door behind me as we started making are way down the hall.

I looked down at my phone reading the time that now said " 9:23am"

I laughed to myself realizing how long Mitch takes to get ready, ah can't live with or without that boy.