Chapter 15

(A/N Yay A new chapter ! It is a little short for a reason you'll see at the end of this chapter. Be sure to comment I love reading them!)

***

Scott's POV

The holidays were coming up and Mitch's parents were flying out to Los Angeles for the weekend. It was nice they were coming down it gave me a chance to talk to them and finally tell them Mitch and I are official.

"Babe do we need to buy a Christmas table cloth ?" Mitch said picking up a cute cartoon design with snow man's with a blue and white background

"That's cute definitely get it "
I said smiling

It was only Tuesday and Mitch and I we already shopping for Christmas supplies because we wanted everything to be perfect for his parents coming in town, beside the store wasn't as busy as it would be later in the week.
While Mitch picked decorations I pushed the cart through the aisles

"Mitchy slow down babe we need a Christmas tree" I said stopping in front of the Christmas tree aisle.

"Hm can we get a small one ! Our apartment is small enough ! " Mitch said as his expression changed

After almost half an hour deciding Mitch and I decided on a medium size tree as I told him he would be able to put more decorations on in which seemed to seal the deal.
We finished checking out and Mitch carried the multiple bags outside to the car while I was left carrying the plastic tree.

Mitch managed to get all the bags in the back seat and opened the trunk for me , where the tree would go as we didn't want the ornaments to get crushed.

"Hey I love you " I said closing the trunk kissing Mitch

"I love you too " He smiled and kissed me back

* * *

Later that night Mitch ran to the store to grab one more Christmas thing as he said. I would have gone but he insisted that I start putting decorations ups.
I was just finishing putting the table cloth on when I heard a knock on the door.

"You know it's open Mitch ! " I said smiling shaking my head why he would knock I thought maybe his hands were full of more Christmas things.

I opened the door to see a tall figure with light brown hair and his piercing blue eyes starting at me. I soon realize it wasn't Mitch and this unexpected guest at the door was Alex.

"Surprise " he smiled taking his hands away from behind his back to reveal a bouquet of flowers

Shit.