~𝟜𝟙~

BOY TOY

Emiko blasts out of her seat knowing this is just another game of Tag. She bolts through the crowds, careful not to knock anyone over. It's so easy to spot the pink hair from the bursting crowds of amateur people. He stood out like a sore thumb. And the scent of blood thirsty aura streaking from his path. Give me reasons to not chase you, Hisoka.

He disappears beyond the guest exit. I've never been this way before but surely not difficult to know where he's going. Emiko dodges every child and angry mother. No matter what obstacle he throws at her, it's so easy to play at his little game. Everyday either feels like a game of Hide & Seek or Valentine's Day. Don't make me forget why I let you into MY circle. She steps onto the clear pavement looking for the clever jester. A large bus pulls up next to her. The black doors open in front of her.

"Did you think I'd run from you?~ ♦" Hisoka awaits at the door, hand on hip.

"Yes and I'm mildly disappointed." She pouts at him but quickly lifts her eyebrows at the amount of people inside. This is no ordinary bus. This is a party bus. Strobelights and more pop music surrounded her. Dancers of both sexes came out of no where behind her, hogging the dancing poles in the center. Who the hell even are these people?

"They're at the top of the food chain when it comes to the wealthy. They literally sit on gold thrones.~ ♦" He ultimately reads her mind answering her question.

"And where's the end point?" She almost yells over the loud music.

"My penthouse.~ ♦" Hisoka says into her ear with a large smirk on his face.

"Hu?? All of these people?" She grabs a shot of a mixed drink that was being passed around.

"No but your face was priceless. Only you and I are getting dropped off.~ ♦"

     You know what, a party at his place would've been pretty nice actually. Maybe I am a party animal?

The dancers flew around the pole, entertaining the bystanders. Hisoka grabbed her hand and led her to the back of the bus. At the back, there was a small flat screen and bar. She avoided all the swinging hands and swerving feet easily as they finally reach the back seats. He took the only available seat and laid back, motioning his fingers to sit on his lap. She stares at him for a moment before just follows what he says. One of his hands found themselves on her lower back, lightly tugging at her skirt. Emiko remembered this morning as she was handed a dark red velvet crop and skirt. Over the whole fit was finalized by a formal black jacket.

Hisoka bounced his leg, making her jump with it too. She bit down her tongue and glared at him. All he could do was chuckle.

"You are so annoying."

"I'm just teasing, Em. But you'll be bouncing on something else later...~ ♦" He removed hair strands over her ear and bit at her ear lobe. We're in a bus- But then again, we did 'things' in a plane.

"Never mind. You're terribly annoying."

"I find that hard to believe when you start moaning my name.~ ♦" He says, lust beginning to mix with hers. She clenched her legs together, hating his voyeurism.

Emiko put her arms around his neck, pulling him into a head lock. His eyes widen as she whispered into his ear, "Please stop, Amorou."

"Mmm... Since you're begging but, I can do whatever I want whenever.~ ♦"

"Sure you can." She reluctantly says, knowing well he can.