~𝟛𝟙~

NIGHT DRIVE

It's very rare that the referee feels like there's a tie. Usually, that would mean the judge believed it would end in both fighters being defeated. After the match was over, you were tended to your wounds by a very old man. He might've looked old and raggedy but his ability to heal was incredible. He transferred his energy into your back where Sasaki landed a rough punch on you and immediately, you could feel the sharp pain leave your body. He cured the other major damages such as a dislocated shoulder and a broken ankle. Though I tend to forget pain when I'm focusing on my animalistic instincts...

The old man let you go once he explained he only heals the major wounds. As I expected. You walk out the healing room and there was the crazy 'Turbine.' He was holding his mask whose straps were ripped in half. He smiled at your direction and waved before you felt a sudden gust of wind startle you from behind. That was no ordinary wave. You stumble on your feet as you laughed it off. He's a bit funny...

"You were good back there, I must admit. I'd be willing to catch you around some other time." Hinoto smirks. As you were tripping over his unexpected winds, he was now in front of you. He handed you his semi-broken mask with a very disappointed look.

"What's this for?" You ask.

"I don't need a broken face anymore."

"Who said I wanted it?"

"You look like the type to keep trophies. Even if it wasn't official, you clearly won. I was reaching my limit." He raked his hand behind his neck where you kicked him. Oh? So he wasn't holding back like I was.

"Fine. Now if you don't mind, I've got your blood to wash off my skin." You snatch the mask from his hands and make your exit. My head is killing me.

The second you reached your room, you went straight for the shower. It was a little past 1 a.m. and you were exhausted. The fact that you're such an early bird makes it easy to feel tired at this hour. Even more that you've been working up your Hatsu for so long. You slipped into a satin, tight fitted pajama set. You smelled so sweet and your skin was polished. You brushed your hair and immediately fell face first on the bed, letting your eyes take you into the darkness of sleep.

───────

You awakened to the sound of thunder. There was visible rain droplets through the transparent curtains. It's been a while since it last rained. But have I only awakened a few hours later? The sun doesn't rise until around 7 a.m. You suddenly felt the intense Ren of a familiar nen user. It wasn't anything like Hisoka's. No... This one is less sinister. You lunge yourself at the faceless figure standing by the entrance to the bathroom. You held a blade to their neck.

"Woah, woah! I didn't expect you to react like this-" Hinoto finally erupted, holding your wrists. He seems like he's powerless by the way he's trying to yank your arms away. What's up with him?

"What are you even doing in here? That's known as breaking in, you know." You drag him by his feet out into the hall. Sasaki springs up in an attempt to look put-together. He reminds me of Leorio.

"I said, what are you doing here? I don't like to repeat myself." You restate.

"You've been out for two days. I came by looking for you after I realized you're still registered in this room." He replies. Two days? Even so, what does he care? He's only just met you. Unless this is another Hisoka...