~𝟙𝟚~

BLISS

Pulling on his tie seemed to excite him even more. It was more than a pull but it was also an invitation to be rough. You absolutely love the feeling of being in control. But then again so does he. Hisoka widens his eyes staring you down, like as if he's refusing to believe what you had just done. You give him a malicious smile. He takes you by surprise when he began to deeply kiss you. To the point where his tongue made its way into your mouth. At the same time, he grabs you and lifts you by your ass, expecting you to wrap your legs around him. With a few gentle squeezes on your behind, he releases you on the bed. Your legs slide down his sides and he stood over you.

"~That look... Oh [Y/N]...~♥" Hisoka moans. His husky groans can be so incredibly sensual. You were unconsciously smiling and giving him animalistic eyes. This was a moment to cherish. I bet he doesn't do this with every woman he gets with... Feeling extremely daring, you run your hands over his bulging manhood. Under the slacks it couldn't help but stick out to your eyes. His face melted into an enchanted expression. He definitely doesn't get this often...

You continue to wrap your hand around it while licking your lips, "Looks like Morow likes dominance..."

"~Ohh─but not yet...~♥" With that, he crawls on top of you. His lips made its way to your chest. His hands finding their way to unhooking your bra. His smell overwhelming your nose. His mouth licking at your nipples. His eyes looking up, loving the view. He's so beautiful. You want him so badly.

     Hisoka clearly prefers the top of the body over the bottom.

"~You seem to like this more than I do. But I must say, you really turned me on...~♥" He breaches from your chest, giving it one last peck. He removes his suit jacket and throws it on the floor, untying his tie as well. Without warning, he reaches under your skirt and pulls off your panties. He approaches back up to your face, extending your leg towards his side.

"~Just for that, you'll be punished.~♥" Hisoka returns his attention on your legs. Starting another trail of kisses starting from your ankle all the way to your inner thighs. You leaned on your elbows watching his every move. When he lifted your skirt to view the junction of your thighs, your stomach fluttered. He licks his lips staring at your vulnerable body. Hisoka looks so delightful. He positions his face between your legs giving you a final glare. He has what he wants.

His warm tongue licked on the outside. He's teasing you, almost asking you to beg. As he continues to tease you, his hands grasp onto your thighs. He looks up as he leans into the inner lips. His tongue's tension dropped as it finally reached your clit, completely covering it. He lightly sucks on it like he's french kissing. You suck in a gasp. He tightens his grip on your thighs before pulling away.

"~I forgot to mention... You can't be loud.~♥"

He continues to lick at your clit. Leaving his saliva trickling down to your opening. To think for a second you thought the task would be easy. You hated the fact he was telling you what to do but your body couldn't resist. He's perfect.

You hold back moans at his unbelievablely talented tongue. He loves to see your expressions and experience torture within his own body. He wants more but he holds back regardless. You lose sense of time with every lick. With only his tongue, he's put you in a trance. Though you wondered what would happen if you disobeyed. Coming back from arousal, you watch as he pulls away to catch his breath; lips plumped red and wet with your juices. His tongue spilling out of his mouth before noticing you staring. Hisoka's manic smile penetrates your thoughts more. His cheeks were flushed pink by the infamous french 'Brenne.' You roll your eyes back in a pleasurable frustration.