Movie 4

Karen: "Now, this one we didn't have much footage for - we're mostly going off interviews. Not of Ash, though we did ask a few questions of his friends."
Cynthia: "Who, exactly?"
Lance: "Our home region has the fortune to host Misty of Cerulean and Brock of Pewter."
Cynthia: "Brock! I liked Brock."
Steven: "I had a chat with him once. Good man with rocks."
Alder: "You like anyone who knows what feldspar is."
Steven. "Yes?"
Alder: "...never mind."
Bertha: "You need the right amount of feldspar, dear, it's rich in potassium."
Siebold: "Isn't that bananas?"
Bertha: "No, I'm perfectly sensible!"
Siebold: *blinks*
Flint: "Ignore her, she likes messing with people by pretending to be a bit doo-lally."

Karen: "Anyway. We interviewed those involved - except Mr. Ketchum - and here is the picture of events we have built up."
*slide change*
Glacia: "That's a bit complicated."
Bruno: "Pretty much."

Karen: "Approximately four decades ago, a Celebi was threatened by a poacher. The Celebi was defended by a young trainer, and took the main escape Celebi have - time travel."
*groans around the table*
Karen: "I know, it's hard to keep track when time travel comes into the picture. Anyway, the Celebi jumped to our time, and guess who it encountered - with the boy."
Sidney: "Lance."
Lance: "Very funny. No, it was Ash Ketchum alright - and his friends. There was some confusion about the time jump, but sooner or later they worked out that this boy - and Celebi - had come from the past."
Karen: "The problem was, Celebi was quite drained by the jump. They took her to the Lake of Life, deep within the forest, to heal her."
Drasna: "I've heard of this place. Is it as magical as they say?"
Karen: "I understand so."

Lance: "About this time, Vicious - the Iron Masked Marauder - turned up, and managed to capture Celebi after a brief battle."
Diantha: "Someone caught the Legendary Pokemon of time travel? Oh-"
Karen: "Fortunately, he didn't seem to make the connection - no time travel attempts were made. There was a battle, during which I am assured that a Suicune helped Ash and his friends - to the point of allowing Ash to ride him or her - and Celebi was eventually freed, though she died."
Alder: "That doesn't sound good."
Lance: "Fortunately, more Celebi showed up, and managed to restore her to life - and health. The boy was then carried back in time, and completed a university degree before being elevated to the Chair of Pokemon Research at Kanto University."
Steven: "What."
Grimsley: "Are you telling me that Professor Samuel Oak was the boy?"
Karen: *winks* "Who do you think we interviewed?"
Cynthia: "I'm still hung up on the image of Ash Ketchum riding the north wind's master. That must have been... amazing. Combine that with Lugia, and... well..."
Caitlin: "Actually, can we have a recess some time soon? I want to look up some records of events that took place in our region just last year."
Cynthia: *frowns* "I'd appreciate a recess, too - I think I have something to check up on myself..."
Lance: "One more first. This was the Altomare Incident, and I think I'm qualified to discuss it."