Movie 18

Koga: "I ran into Ash back when I was Fuchsia gym leader full-time. It was only for a short period - this was before everything we've discussed - and to be honest I didn't form much of an impression of him."
Lance: "That's perfectly fine. Do you think you could tail him without being seen?"
Koga: "...that's difficult to say. It depends how much he uses that Aura affinity he has. If he barely used it, then I could certainly stay hidden, but for obvious reasons it's a little hard for a ninja to hide from someone able to see you through a stone wall."
Aaron: "You did well enough with us..."
Cynthia: "I'm no Aura Adept."
Lucian: "Koga's clearly good at hiding his mental signature, though, none of us psionicists detected him. Anyway."
Koga: "Indeed. If I followed Ash, then - given the average time taken for these incidents to develop - I could call in reinforcement, such as Diantha and her elite four. However, as far as I am aware there's a very real possibility of false positives."

Cynthia: "Oh, I see what you mean. It's hard to tell a highly dangerous incident from one that's not. What about if the alarm is only raised when a Legendary turns up?"
Diantha: "That would have given us time to handle many of these occurrences. But there's a secondary problem - how many of us would it take to make an impact? I don't think even my Gardevoir, strong though she is, could have battled Yveltal successfully."
Alder: "Meh, I could take him."
Shauntal: "Oh, really? How?"
Alder: "...I'd come up with something."
Lance: "I think a complete Elite team should be capable, but that's quite a lot of people to assemble on short notice."

Caitlin: "Perhaps we should try assembling everyone?"
Sidney: "What?"
Caitlin: "No, think about it. Diantha's got a Gardevoir - they learn Teleport. And Will, Lucian and I all have teleport-capable Pokemon too."
Will: "Ah, I see the idea. So we'd all stay in contact when Koga said there might be a problem, and in times of crisis those of us with Teleporting Pokemon would pick everyone else up."
Lance: "That sounds sensible - especially if we have warning, since that reduces our time required to respond. Koga, how could you get information to us in a hurry?"
Koga: "Mobile phones are surprisingly useful to ninja."
Wikstrom: "I feel disappointed."
Glacia: "Actually, since Ash seems to run into villainous groups more often than even Looker does, then maybe we could use this to try and capture entire teams at once - I mean, it's not as if Team Aqua would be able to cope with..."
*counts under her breath*
Agatha: "About thirty."
Glacia: "Right. About thirty Elite Four or up trainers at once."
Cynthia: "That would be intensely satisfying."
Malva: "But - uh, how would we tell if a team was a villainous team?"
Cynthia: "In my experience, trying to trap a Legendary and make it do something for them is a good indicator for a start."

Lance: "Okay, that sounds good. We should make sure everyone's got up to date phone numbers, and set up some kind of alert system as well - so Koga doesn't have to call all thirty of us in a crisis. Maybe-"
*door opens*
Wallace: "Steven, have you - whoa, everyone's here."
*several people wave*
Steven: "Nice to see you, Wallace."
Sidney: "What's up?"
Wallace: "I just saw something on the news. Look!"
*screen starts displaying the news live*
*mass shock*

Lance: "What the heck?"
Diantha: "That's - I recognize that city! But-"
Cynthia: "Why the hell are Lugia, Latias and Latios - wait, that's Dialga - and - Arceus!?"
Siebold: "There's so many Legendaries I've lost track! How-"
*feed pauses*
Lance: "Who did that?"
Bruno: "I did, boss. Look!" *points*
Cynthia: "...of course that's Ash. Right, I think we all know what to do now."
Diantha: "Indeed! Will, Caitlin, Lucian - please get your Pokemon ready to take us all."
*several Pokeballs open, releasing Reinculus and Alakazam as well as other teleport-capable Pokemon*
Diantha: "Gardevoir, we've been there before. Show the others."
*flash of light, room empty*

(...and, done.
Phew.
Well, I managed one a day right to the end...)
Last edited