CHAPTER 4 : Poko

"Knock first before you come in! Always remember that! Especially ladies room!"

"Yeah yeah, shut up!" answered Inosuke lazily as he stood beside the bed and rest his back to the wall.

Aoi gasps, "What time is it?"

"Dunno. It's about lunch time."

"I have to pre—"

"NO! YOU STAY IN BED WOMAN!"

"But who's gonna cook the food for everyone?!"

"NERUKO AND MONITSU WILL MAKE IT, SO STAY PUT AND BE GOOD LIKE A DOG!"

"W-What—" before Aoi can attack Inosuke back, she coughs abruptly that made the boar panic.

"SEE?! I TOLD YA TO BE GOOD LIKE A DOG!"

"Shut—up!" coughs Aoi more, Inosuke immediately take a glass of water and gave it to Aoi, but before it came to his mind, he crouched down beside the girl and let Aoi drink while Inosuke held the cup for her.

"Slowly!"

Aoi gulps the water like what Inosuke said and sighs, "Seriously, you're too loud."

"KAH! I'm always like this so bear with it!"

Aoi just stay silent and rub her red nose, she really got a bad flu plus with a fever. She will be permanent stuck here for three days ahead, Inosuke looked at the girl who was still stroking her throat to prevent another cough.

"Aoi."

"Hmm?"

"What kind of dream you had last night?"

Aoi stiffens and glance towards the boar mask beside her, "Kanao told you?"

"Technically she told us, everyone."

Aoi sighs and grips her blanket, "It doesn't matter, it's none of your business."

"Yeah it's not, but you sure you okay?"

The black haired girl was startled once more when Inosuke asked that, and what made her hitches is when Inosuke already removed his boar mask, to let his green eyes met hers. Suddenly Aoi and Inosuke felt something was like pinching their heart, there were like some kind of a weird feeling in their stomach and then went up to their chest.

"I-I'm fine really, geez you don't have to stare at me like that." Aoi look away hiding her pink tint cheeks.

"Stare like what?" asked Inosuke, then he remembered something. "EUAHHH! WHERE'S THAT LITTLE SQUIRREL?!"