CHAPTER 24 : Your Queen

They were surprised that Aoi was all the time at the very corner of the backyard, Zenitsu even smack Inosuke on the head because thanks to his panicking, he and Tanjiro had to go the hills for the sake of Aoi's safety.

Aoi and Inosuke were going to tell about the hidden place they were at, but somehow their mouth kept shut as they cannot spell it right, it caused their friends in confusion and so are the two. For sure, it seems those two can't tell that place with unknown reason.

After two week pasts by, finally, Aoi is fully healed.

The girl was so happy as she uses her Onna-Bugeisha's wind power as she twirls around and call the wind to make her float in the air. Everyone was all startled when Aoi suddenly make a crazy move that she fell herself from the balcony.

"AOI!! / AOI-CHAN!!"

They all heads went down when they found Aoi was still floating with her huge smile, the wind was so strong around her that made her flying freely in the air. That makes Inosuke annoyed, "THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU SAID YOU CANNOT MAKE ME FLY!"

"I didn't know my power would be this really great!" Aoi yelled in response and she move to the other side while giggling that made all of them laugh as well.

Happy that Aoi was back to her usual self, not just that, Aoi now seems often showed her rare expression. It all thanks to the boar, Inosuke. They both learn much things from each other.

Then Aoi remembered something what she has to do after recovered. She went back to the balcony facing her friends, "Guys, I want to meet Kaoru and Hikari at their judgement day in the mayor city hall."

They all startled and Inosuke was about to interrupts but Aoi continued, "Please, let me do this one more time to meet them. Actually, when I talked to Yoshio-kun several weeks ago, we both planning on to solve all the mystery relations and decided to attend that event. Grandma Sae also told me to go as well as the victims."

"And I would want you guys to join along, because after that, it'll be all over. I'm planning on to go back to the Butterfly Mansion."

The last word made all of them gasped, "Aoi.... You...." Kanao mutters.

"Yep, I will go back like the usual Nurse Aoi!" chirps Aoi.

All of them instantly glad about that and talk all the way how they miss the Butterfly Mansion, it must change some because they recently been away almost more than a month. But on the other hand, Inosuke still looking at Aoi, he doesn't know why but, is it really okay for her to go back to the Butterfly Mansion?

***

Aoi had just finish helping the restaurants as she become one of the waitress, she's been working here to help the people and of course Inosuke join along as well because for god sake, since the girl recovered, he would follow her anywhere like a puppy.

"Can you stop following me?!" Aoi yelled when they both were resting not afar from the restaurant, the couple is sitting on a bench.