CHAPTER 18 : Longing Him

Five days has passed and Aoi's location was still unknown to be found. Everyone was a mess, especially the boar, it may be the first time in forever that Inosuke decline eating food.

Yes, Hashibira Inosuke. Reject food, in the name of f-o-o-d.

He only ate a bit of rice balls and gone nowhere time to time outside the castle. Since Aoi had disappeared, Grandma Sae and Yoshio were lost of words too. They don't know a single clue that their one and only family left which is Kaoru betray them.

Because on that day, Kaoru also didn't make it back like Aoi did.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu were at their room, with Nezuko sleeping on the king size bed peacefully. "Tanjiro... It's been five days, where in the world is Aoi-chan..." mutters the thunder breathing exhausted.

His friend sighs, "Zenitsu, I think Aoi taken away really far away from here. Don't know sure where but I've been more worried about Inosuke. He's been gone too for two days straight!"

"Ugh..." Zenitsu groans as he flops onto the floor looking lifeless.

"At a time like this, Inosuke is so stubborn. What if terrible things happen to him too?" stated Tanjiro worried.

"Excuse me."

An unfamiliar voice is heard as Tanjiro stood up to open the door to find the butler who was serving him and the others since the first day, "Oh, Hattori-san. Is something the matter?"

"You have guest, she came from the west city." Told the butler.

"West city? Who?" Tanjiro asked confuse.

When Hattori stepped aside and excuse himself. Tanjiro widen his eyes that it was Kanao who came, the girl had a worried smile on her face as she waves her right hand, "Hi Tanjiro."

"Kanao?!" yelled Tanjiro surprised as he didn't think much longer but to scoop the girl into his arms. The flower breathing hugs him back as Tanjiro hold her tighter, after a long embrace, they let go.

"What are you doing here Kanao? Come in." Said Tanjiro and hold her hand.

Zenitsu then sit up when he saw a sudden visitor, "Kanao-chan?!"

His screaming causing Nezuko to woke up slowly from her sleep, "I tried my best to come here immediately when I heard Aoi was missing, is that right?" asked Kanao worried.

They all couldn't help but to put a sad expression, Kanao shook her head disbelieve. "So it was true, why did that happened...?"

"It's a very long story Kanao, I explain later but we have to find Aoi as soon as possible!" stated Tanjiro.

"But the problem is, her whereabouts are nowhere to be located... She might have gone more far from Hoshimi." Added Zenitsu.