CHAPTER 19 : Wildly Hungry

Grandma Sae decided to gather the children including Yoshio to her main discussion room. The room sometimes use for her usual meet up with the mayor or other people who had important appointment.

Kanao also join since she was here from yesterday but Inosuke was still gone nowhere and that made his friends worried sick. Yoshio became different, he silent a lot since Aoi was missing. There were no excited nor happy mood in the castle due to the incident, especially Kaoru who betrayed her family.

"My child, it's been six days since our Onna-Bugeisha went missing. I tried my best as I could to ask the mayor for help including the other civilians to look for Aoi." Announce Grandma Sae, although there is a sad tone the way she speaks because they might not find Aoi fast, the girl already located so far from Hoshimi.

"Is there any more clue?" ask Grandma Sae, she already apologize couple of times towards Tanjiro and the others about Aoi's gone, but she didn't dare to spell her gran daughter's name. She was too ashame.

Zenitsu stood up, "We already sent the crows to look for Aoi since two days ago but there is still no hint where she could be."

Kanao stay silent all the time, to be honest there is dozens questions she wanted to blurt it out towards the Uchida family. She somehow regrets allowing Aoi to go back here, she just got here several days ago and a problem attack her that made the girl missing without a track.

That thought made Kanao dizzy and stressful.

Tanjiro notice his girl as he held her left hand, Kanao glance at him and receive a reassuring smile from the water breathing. Kanao tries to return the smile but she continued to feel gloomy.

But then, it surprised them when Nezuko suddenly stood up after Zenitsu, "Nezuko-chan?"

"Why? Why Kaoru did this?" mutters Nezuko as her head still look at the ground.

Grandma Sae and Yoshio couldn't help but to look at her, "Aoi-chan trusted her and so are we! Why would she do such a terrible thing betraying your family but Aoi-chan had to involved?!"

Grandma Sae teared up as she tries her best to calm Nezuko down through her face. "Aoi-chan is like my sister! And so is Kanao-chan! Granny Sae, Yoshio-kun, do you guys even know how it felt to be her?!" Nezuko pointed towards Kanao.

"AOI-CHAN WAS KANAO-CHAN ALL HAD LEFT IN THE BUTTERFLY ESTATE FAMILY, AND YOU DARE TO TORE THEM APART?!" burst out Nezuko leaving the Uchida family speechless.

Zenitsu who was beside her hold her arm, "N-Nezuko-chan..."

Nezuko end up crying, she went to Zenitsu's arms and sobs. Tanjiro and Kanao who were across them feel sadder, Nezuko's crying made all of them don't know what to do. Zenitsu even only could calm the girl and whispers that's everything is alright.

Then there was a sudden vibration on the ground as if there was a quake. It made all of them in the room startled, "What's going on? Is it earthquake?!" yelled Zenitsu panicking as he immediately carried Nezuko bridal style.