CHAPTER 14 : Night Supper

"Here are your rooms, Miss Kamado and Miss Kanzaki." Said the guard and handed the room keys to the girls, they both accept it and look at each other.

"If you need anything, feel free to call the maid or a butler by pressing this button over here." Explain the guard as he shows them how, there is a red small button near the left room with a square plastic container. When it was pressed, there is like a bell sound that made Aoi and Nezuko look in amusement.

"Next, the maid or a butler will knock the door and await your order."

"Alright, thank you very much." Say Aoi with a bow followed by Nezuko.

"Our pleasure, enjoy your stay." Replied the guard and he excuse himself out of the hallway to leave the girls.

"Aoi-chan! Aoi-chan! Where do you want to sleep??" asked Nezuko excited.

"Let's decide by rock paper scissors!" replied Aoi with a huge smile.

"Sure! The one who lose take the right, and the one who wins goes to the left. How's that??" Nezuko suggested.

"Awesome! Let's go!"

"Rock paper scissors!" they both yelled and it was decided in a flash that Nezuko wins and Aoi lose.

"Yeay I won! I'll be in this room!" Nezuko stated and hold the door knob.

"And I'll be here!" Aoi replied energetic as hers. On the count on three, the two open their door together and gasps by the scenery of the rooms.

It's really wide and open, it could tell the room was as big as Nezuko and Tanjiro's house. One king size bed for one people, wardrobe, bathroom, balcony, long sofa, study table, and a chair. Aoi look so impressed as she put her belongings near the bed.

She walks quickly to the door that connected to the balcony, when it was open, Aoi's eyes sparkled when she could see the scenery of the castle's backyard, she could tell there are many more rooms at the other side from here. There is a garden with a large fountain in the middle, large two gazebos, and there are more spaces for other events in the backyard.

"Aoi-chan!!!" yelled Nezuko as she ran up to her. "Wow! The backyard!"

Aoi giggled, "It's really beautiful."

"For real!" Nezuko added as she looks around with her two pinky eyes.

"I'm glad you came with me Nezuko-chan, thank you." Aoi suddenly said.

"No problem! I've been in a lot travel anyway! Although when I was still a demon hehe, but I remembered so well when I traveled with Oni-chan, Zenitsu, and Inosuke-kun." Nezuko replied, "And I believe this time with Aoi-chan will be more fun!"

Aoi smiled as she sighs, "I don't know what is going to happen here, I hope all of you are going to be alright, I even had no idea how am I supposed to do here as the Onna-Bugeisha."