CHAPTER 7 : Virus

Three weeks later

"Is this enough Kanao?" asked Aoi as she held the spoon of medicine.

"Yes, that one is for patient number 12. He's in the private room."

"Roger that." Answer Aoi and she immediately runs to where the patient stayed.

For the past these weeks, something terrible happen that attack the villagers. There are some kind of unknown virus that invade the citizen that made all of them especially the elders felt sick in bed. Because of this incident, Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Zenitsu had to stayed here for a while to give some help.

"Nezuko-chan!!! I'm tired!" cries Zenitsu as the two flops onto the sofa.

"Me too, Zenitsu. God, working in a pharmacy it's harder than I thought it would be." Sighs Nezuko.

"Hey you guys! Assist that patient over there!" yelled Tanjiro while carrying a whole blanket in the basket.

"Good for you who only did the laundry, Tanjiro." Mumbled Zenitsu.

"It needs a lot effort too you know! Besides, Kanao and Aoi are the one who's the busiest from all of us." Said Tanjiro, then the three spot the two girls ran back and forth towards different room.

"AOI! THE CURE QUICK!" yelled Kanao that made the three startled.

Aoi didn't think much and jumped ran fast to the room and close the door behind, that made the three once again surprised at the scene. "Are they always like that?"

The three was shocked once more when a familiar voice echoes on their left, and they spot Inosuke without a boar mask, leaning against the wall. "INOSUKE!!!"

Yelled the three and they tangled the boar onto the ground, "GET OFF ME!"

"WE WERE SO WORRIED! I'M SO SORRY INOSUKE!!!" scold Zenitsu crying out loud while pulls his black hair. Inosuke just rolls his eyes annoyed and next Tanjiro hugs him.

"Where have you been? And where is your boar mask?!" asked Tanjiro and they just noticed he wasn't using his usual appearance.

"It's a long story—"

"KANAO!"

They all stopped when they heard Aoi screamed, the three boys immediately went to the room to find Kanao and Aoi looking busy with the patient who was unable to control. The boys just stood there confuse because they don't know what to do.

"AOI! MAKE THE PATIENT ASLEEP, I'LL GET THE SURGEON!" yelled Kanao and she pass through the boys without a word. Leaving Aoi who still struggling to let the patient calm down.

"Sir! I need you to stay put! It's going to be okay!" said Aoi but the patient gotten more wild, as he moves side to side, Inosuke was about to move forward but Tanjiro blocked him because this case is not meant for the demon slayers to handled.