Chapter 11- World War III

Hello people I am back. I am still sorry about crappy chapter 10, but I assure you that chapter 11 will be so much better. Hope you enjoy this chapter tell people about this book. Thank you very much read on. By the way if you see the tweet is cut off it is supposed to be. Twitter only allows 140 characters per tweet so just saying. Also I have reached over 1000 reads YAYYYYY. I have also decided to dedicate each chapter to someone random. If it's not random I will say so otherwise it will usually be.

Harry P.O.V

It is finally time to leave for tour. We all got into the car and started to drive to the airport. I saw Christina on her phone. I wonder what she is doing... The next second everyone's phone rang.

@ChristyBear<3syou

GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION! I LOVE THESE BOYS!

The next few minutes she got a lot of hate messages. Some said "Fuck you!", "You don't deserve to go on tour with the boys", "You're such an attention whore", and "Go fucking die in hell." I looked over at her and I could tell she was being strong. There were also trends starting that said #whoresneedstodie, #fuckyoubitch, #godieinhell. I couldn't stand this anymore. I signed into my own twitter and typed a message praying the fans would stop.

@Harry_Styles

STOP THE HATE ON @ChristyBear<3syou! She did nothing wrong! All you so called directioners need to fuck off her.

@Real_Liam_Payne

@Harry_Styles a little harsh, but nice message. Stop the hate on @ChristyBear<3syou and thank you to the people who are being so nice.

@NiallOfficial

STOP HATING ON @ChristyBear<3syou! She is human and has feelings you shower of cunts! Not to you guys who are being nice to her thank you.

@Louis_Tomlinson

@NialOfficial maybe a little nicer next time lad. But hes right @ChristyBear<3syou is a person she doesn't deserve hate.

@zaynmalik

@Louis_Tomlinson nicely put. @ChristyBear<3syou just ignore them you always have us and your other friends.

@ChristyBear<3syou

@Harry_Styles @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOffical @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik thank you boys. You've made me feel better. Oh and TOO ALL THOSE

@ChristyBear<3syou

BITCHES BE JEALOUS I KNOW ONE DIRECTION AND ARE GOING ON TOUR WITH THEM WHAT NOW LITTLE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Wow! Christina has a lot of sass. I looked over at my sister and she gave me a happy grin. I chuckled to myself. We reached the airport and there were a lot of fans all waiting. This is going to be trouble...

"Boys we are getting security now to escort you in." said our driver.

"Thank you." said Liam, "Lads, we need to protect Christina and Katy. Once the fans see them they will try and attack we all know that." I looked over at them and they where turning pale. This must've been very frightening to them.

"W-we'll g-get attacked." stuttered Katy.

"Don't worry. We won't let anything happen to you guys." said Liam giving her a hug. Aw they are cute together.

"Harry and I will look after Christina." said Niall, "And Liam and Zayn can watch over Katy."

"What should I do then?" asked Louis.