Chapter 7- My first date and with NIALL HORAN!

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I can't update as fast as I hope to. I've had so much homework. I would love to update faster, but I can't so please stop rushing me to update. I am trying my best. THANK YOU TO Mrs_Quinndalf for being my 100th fan. Thank you so much enjoy chapter 7.

Christina P.O.V

We made it back to my apartment all in one piece. Katy and I were worried about all the fans there. What if we get hate now? What if people will bring down the boys because of us? What would happen to us? All these questions and many more ran through my head. We went into my living room, but I didn't even get to sit down before Niall grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

"Hey Christina. I have a question for you?" he asked.

"Yeah? What is it Nialler?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I was shocked. I must've looked like an idiot with my mouth hung open. THE Niall Horan had just asked me out on a date. What should I wear? What about my hair and makeup? Christina JUST SAY YES FIRST!

"Y-Y-YES! OMG YES!" I screamed in glee.

''W-what? Really! You will!"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know I just thought you wouldn't want to." he said sheepishly and blushed.

"Aww is Niall blushing" I said poking his cheek. "Of course I'll go!"

"Great! Be ready at 6:30." and with that he walked away. I quickly ran over to Katy and pulled her away from her conversation with Liam.

"Sorry Liam I need to borrow Katy." his face was so confused. I felt kind of bad.

"What? I was talking to Liam." she said.

"Yeah well this is more important!"

"What!"

"Niall... ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE TONIGHT!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed "LEGIT! WHEN?"

"At 6:30."

"YOU NEED TO GET READY!"

"Katy calm down I have time its only 3:00 right now"

"Christina? Are you okay look at the clock AGAIN!" I looked at the clock and it said 4:30.

"WHAT THE FUCK! I NEED TO GET READY!" I ran to the shower and took a quick shower, shaved and jumped out. When I was outside I saw Katy holding up two outfits. A light blue crop top with black leggings and Uggs and a pink blouse with dark blue skinny jeans and black converse.

"Which do you want to wear?"

"I was thinking the pink blouse. What about you?"

"Same just suit you more. Now sit and let me do your hair." I sat down as Katy began to tie my hair into a high ponytail and curled the edges and added a bit of volume to my bangs. It took about an hour to finish my hair. I then applied my makeup. A thin line of eyeliner at the bottom and I applied my mascara three times for each eye. I put a thin layer or light pink lip gloss and put on my outfit.

"How do I look?"

"Perfect! Niall won't see what's coming." I checked the time and it was 6:25. SHIT! I'm going to be late. I took one more look in the mirror to make sure nothing was messed.

"Don't worry you look fine! Niall will love you." I gave Katy a quick hug and put my shoes on and left. I saw Niall waiting for me at the door. He was wearing his favorite 'Free Hugs' shirt. He looked so cute. (picture on the right >>>)