Chapter 2- Deadly game of truth or dare?

Hey everyone. If you are reading my book, massive thank you to all of you . When you read this chapter you will notice I use twitter. I do not have a twitter account so please don't ask me for it. And since I don't have a twitter account I don't know how it exactly works so if I write it wrong please excuse that, just focus on the story. Also Christin's twitter account isn't real so don't go looking for it. I probably can't update very soon because of Sandy. I am very sorry but you will all just have to wait. READ ON

Christina P.O.V

"Anyone have a bottle we could spin?" I asked. Just then Louis pulled out a beer bottle from who knows where.

"Where did you get that mate?" asked Niall.

"Emergency bottle" said Louis like it was nothing.

"Ok, Christy spin it!" said Harry

"Did you just call me Christy?"

"Yeah, why is it a problem?" he asked confused

"Nope just wondering." I spun the bottle still thinking of the nickname Harry gave me. My parents used to call me that before they left it just brought back so many memories.

"Christina? Hello?" said Niall waving his hand in front of my face.

"Hm what?"

"The bottle landed on Liam."

"Oh sorry. Ok, Liam truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Ok.. You like twitter right? I dare you to tweet 'I miss my mommy. She used to give me cookies and milk like i was Santa Claus. HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!' and you can't tell them it's a dare." The look on his face was pure horror. Everyone was laughing as Liam pulled out his phone. The next minute my phone rang.

@Real_Liam_Payne

I miss my mommy. She used to give me cookies and milk like i was Santa Claus. HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

 I stared laughing as #santaclausliam was trending and everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You have a twitter account! And didn't tell us!" asked Liam

"Yup, well I'm friends with Liam but that's it. I followed all of you guys, but only Liam followed back." They all looked over at Liam's phone to find my twitter account. The next second my phone rang.

@Harry_Styles followed you

@NiallOfficial followed you

@Louis_Tomlinson followed you

@zaynmalik followed you

@Harry_Styles

Hey babe ;)

@Louis_Tomlinson

SHE'S MINE

@ChristyBear<3syou

Why the fuck are you guys fighting on twitter over me when I'm right next to you?

@NiallOffical

OOOOO @ChristyBear<3syou cursed :O

@zaynmalik

@NiallOffical I have heard you curse before too I wouldn't be talking.

I looked back at my phone instantly gained 100+ followers. Most tweets were people asking me to follow them back and saying how lucky I was, but some people must have been extremely jealous.

"Can we get back to the game now?" I asked. And Liam spun the bottle as it landed on... Niall.

"Ok Niall truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"AWWWW Nialler your no fun" I said pouting. "Pick a dare!"

"Ok fine dare"

"Yay" I whispered a dare to Liam and he smiled. Niall had a horrified look on his face.

"What did you tell him? DON'T RUIN LIAM'S INNOCENCE! NOOOOO WE DON'T KNOW THIS LIAM ANYMORE"

"Nialll... They haven't even asked you the question yet" said Harry

"Ok, Niall I dare you to eat a sandwich Christina makes and if you don't finish it you have to give her your phone."

"Easy!" he said triumphantly. I went into the kitchen to fix Niall his special sandwich.

"Turn around and close your eyes. You aren't allowed to see what I put in or else it won't be a surprise." I made the sandwich with ham, roast beef, turkey, mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, strawberry jam, swiss cheese, american cheese, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, jalapeno peppers, and hot sauce.

"Ok, Niall take a bite and you have to finish the entire thing or else I get your phone for the night." I said with and evil smile. Niall looked at the sandwich with caution and took a bite. Once he bit it he screamed.

"HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOOOOOOOOOOOOT! HOLY SHIT!" he screamed getting water. I was in hysterics.

"What did you put in there that was so spicy??" asked Zayn watching Niall glug down a glass of water.

"Only jalapenos and hot sauce. They aren't that spicy. So Niall are you going to finish the sandwich?"

"NO WAY IN HELL AM I EATING THAT DEVIL SANDWICH! Take my phone, but if you can finish this sandwich I'll be surprised."

"$100 say I can finish this."

"Deal" I started eating the sandwich. I had to say it wasn't bad I make a good sandwich. I finished it within five minutes and watched all the boys stare at me with shocked faces.

"DAMN GIRL!" said Louis. "Niall you got some serious competition."

"Phone and my $100 dollars." I said grinning.

"Remind me never make a bet with you or I will be broke" said Harry. I went onto Niall's twitter and started playing around as Niall spun the bottle. It landed on Louis.

"LOUIS TRUTH OR DARE!" he shouted.

"Dare"

"I dare you to go an entire day without carrots. NO eating, speaking or mentioning anything about carrots"

"NO MY BABIES!" he cried. "Fine, I'll do it. Now it's my turn."

"HARRY! Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"Is it true you think Christina is fit?"

"Wait what? What does fit mean? Excuse me if I don't get your british slang."

"How can you not get british slang if you in london?" asked Louis.

"I'm originally from America. I moved here a few years ago."

"Just look it up on google." said Zayn. I looked up fit and was shocked waiting for Harry's answer.

"Yes I do think your fit." he said with a smirk. I raised my head to meet his eyes and they had a look I couldn't figure out.

"AWWWW does wittle Harry have a cwush on chwistina?" said Louis in a baby voice as Harry blushed in embarrassment.

"Awwww is pwoor Louis gonna lose and arm in the middle of the night... YES" I said winking at Harry while watching Louis face. Harry smiled back at me and I thought I felt butterflies in my stomach, but I was probably dreaming.

And that is the end to the 2nd chapter. So what do you guys think? Will Harry and Christina get together? Let me know what you think and I could try and add it in. Please comment on how I can improve or just comment in general. Byezz everyone kisses to all you jackasses