Chapter 9- WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?

Hey people I am so sorry about the late updates. I have been busy as hell. Screw school. It just weighs people down and takes time away from people's social lives. Anyways I should stop boring you with my problems and go I with the story. Also this is dedicated to @maliked because she made this beautiful cover for me.

Harry P.O.V

During our date Christina just all of a sudden fainted. I called the ambulance to pick her up, but I kept thinking this was my fault. I was about to start crying. (gif to the right >>>) I should've been watching her, and I brought her out here. The ambulance took Christina away and I went to go talk to the paramedic.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, she will be fine. She just fainted and bumped her head she's unconscious now, but she should wake up in a few hours." He said as he got into the truck and drove off. I stood there for a minute just watching the sirens sound and lights fade away. I quickly called the boys. Shit! They are going to be so pissed and I will never get Christina then. But I have to tell them. They need to know what happened to Christina. I called Louis as I got into my car. I wasn't driving... Yes I know driving while on the phone is dangerous. I waited, and waited until Louis finally picked up after the 5th ring.

"LOUIS!" I shouted.

"Hey Hazz. How's your date going?"

"Terrible! Christina is going to the hospital! You and the lads need to get there NOW!" I shouted frantically.

"Wait! What happened to her!" He asked.

"I'll tell you at the hospital just meet me there!"

"LADS! WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" Shouted Louis. "Don't worry Harry, we will be there soon." I drove off as fast as I could to get to the hospital. I hope Christina is okay.

Niall P.O.V

"LADS ! WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" Shouted Louis. I ran outside and saw the rest of the boys and Katy standing there.

"What happened?" I asked

"Christina is in the hospital." He said. I was suddenly filled with rage. I will kill you Styles! What the hell did you do to her! The boys must've noticed I was angry.

"Niall." Said Liam. "We don't even know what happened. Maybe Harry didn't hurt her and it was an accident calm down." I took a few deep breaths and we all got into the van. Liam drove as quickly as he dared and we got to the hospital in no time. We ran upstairs and found Harry waiting for us in the lobby.

"HARRY!" I shouted. "WHAT HAPPENED! WHERE IS SHE! I WILL FUCKING HURT YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER!"

"Niall calm down first!" Said Zayn. "Hazz which floor is she on?"

"The 7th. I was waiting for you guys c'mon now!" We all rushed to the elevator and Harry jammed the 7 button so many time I'm surprise it isn't broken yet. Once the elevator door opened we sprinted out, jumped over chairs, avoided people and kids. Damn we were like doing an obstacle course. We finally reached the reception desk.

"Hi! Um we are looking for a girl. Blond, blue eyes just arrived a few minutes ago."

"Room 725" she said not even looking up.

"Thank you" said Liam and we sped off again. 721... 723...725! We were about to go in when the doctor came out.

"WHOA! You all can't go in at once. One at a time and I'll need one of you to come with me and fill out her forms." Said the doctor.