Chapter 8- Another date... now with HARRY STYLES!

Hey everyone how have you been. I'm sorry bout slow updates school is a pain in the ass. Too much homework and useless shit like that. Anyways hope you are liking the story here comes chapter 8.

Niall P.O.V

I think my date with Christina went perfect. I did everything I wanted to do for her and she was crying in happiness. Beat that Styles. Just then Harry walked in.

"Hey Niall. How did your date go yesterday?" he asked. I looked around making sure nobody was watching to see if anyone was there. I didn't see anyone, but just to be sure I whispered.

"It went great! Now its your turn and then Christina will decide." I said and he nodded.

"I have everything planned out and I think it will go great." he said confidently

"May the best man win the perfect girl." he said. We shook hands just as the rest of the boys came down.

"I'M HUNGRY MAKE ME FOOD!" I screamed maybe a little too loud because the next thing I hear is Christina shouting from her room.

"NIALL SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL COME OUT AND SLAP YOU!"

"OKAY LOVE!" I shouted. Oh shit! Next thing I know Christina comes out and starts chasing me around.

"WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT SCREAMING!

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" I said. The boys were in hysterics watching her chase me. I was to busy looking at them that I tripped and fell. Christina came over and started smacking me. I used my arms to cover my face.

"LADS HELP ME THERE IS A CRAZY MURDERER ON ME! HELP!" once the boys were done with their laughing fit they helped get Christina off me.

"Oh. Hi boys" she said with a sweet smile.

"WHAT! You were just trying to kill me and now you turn all nice and sweet. I'm all sad apparently you don't love me." I pouted.

"Awwww Nialler. I didn't mean to hurt you that badly just intentionally scar you." she said with a smile. "So whats for lunch!" This girl has some serious problems. Sometimes I wonder about her.

Christina P.O.V

We were eating lunch when Harry left to go to his room and get something. We all nodded but the next second, a paper hit my neck. I turned to the direction it came from, and Harry standing at the stairs asking me to go over. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and met up with Harry.

"What Harry I was eating." I asked impatiently.

He took a deep sigh as if he was nervous. "How w-would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" he asked nervously. I was shocked. What! Now Harry Styles want to go on a date with me. Wait maybe he just wants to hang out. He knew I went out with Niall yesterday. Should I say yes? I bet Niall wouldn't mind I mean we are just hanging out.

"Sure why not! It sounds fun." I said with a smile.

"Okay meet me here at 6:30" he said with a wink.

"Wait? Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise." and with that he left. I walked back down and the boys were staring at me.

"What?" I asked cautiously.

"It takes you 15 minutes to use the bathroom. What were you doing in there, having sex?" asked Louis.

Ding dong rang my doorbell.

"Oh look Katy's here! I'll get it." I ran to the door to avoid the awkward question from Louis.