Chapter 3- Sleepover with One Direction

Hey everyone. So this time I decided to do a Harry P.O.V I feel like I wrote to much of what Christina thinks and says but not the boys after all this is a HARRY STYLES fan fiction. So I hope you like this next chapter remember please comment I need to know what you think of this book! Also the italicized words mean a thought just letting people know in case you guys were confused. Also MASSIVE thank you to @themolliestyles she made the best cover for my book and I love it. If any of you need help with covers I bet she would be happy to help she is amazing.

Harry P.O.V

It is time to go to bed now, thanks to Liam. I can't stop thinking about Christina. Her wavy blond hair, sweet blue-green with a touch of grey eyes, and her smile. I decided to stop by and talk to Louis before I went to sleep. As I pass by the bathroom to Louis' room I hear the most beautiful voice. I stand by the door and try to listen in. It sounded like Live While We're Young, so I leaned in closer.

Lets go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun

I know we only met but lets pretend its love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight lets get some, and live while were young.

Wow! That was all I could think. I stood there mesmerized by the song. I never noticed the singing stopped until she came out. Yup, Christina was the one singing.

"Oops, sorry Harry." she said blushing. "Why are you standing outside the shower? You didn't hear me sing did you?" her voice sounding panicked and worried.

"Umm.." Fuck. Good job smart ass now she will know you were listening. Just play cool and say how you just passed right by now. "I just passed here now." I said avoiding her eyes.

"Harry you are a terrible liar." she said shaking her head. She dragged me into her room and closed the door. I sat down on her bed not knowing what to do.

"Harry? Did you hear me sing or not? Please tell me the truth I won't be mad." she said with pleading eyes.

"Yes. I heard you sing. I stopped when I heard your voice because its just so beautiful." she blushed. Yes score one for Harry.

"Thank you Harry. But you can't tell anyone else my singing is a secret."

"But why? Your voice is so beautiful you should sing at one of our concerts." Just as I said that her eyes went wide.

"No! No! Harry please tell me you won't tell them you guys are leaving soon anyways I would never be able to do that."

"Umm... about that. I don't think we are going to be here only till tomorrow. These girls know we are in here and won't leave until they find us and more will just keep coming so.. WE ARE MOVING IN NEXT DOOR! But don't let the guys know I told you. This is supposed to be a secret for tomorrow. We will pack our bags and leave, then go next door and 5 minutes later come back and surprise you. Don't forget to look surprised!"

Christina P.O.V

I was in complete shock. One Direction will be moving next door to me and be my neighbors. Can this get any better?

"HOLY FUCK!" I had just noticed I said that out loud and heard 4 boys running into my room.

"What happened! What happened!" screamed Liam holding a lamp. I guess that's normal grab the first thing you see.

"FOR CARROTS!" screamed Louis running inside holding a carrot. DA FAQ? Who the hell attacks people with carrots. Great weapon choice Louis.