Chapter 16- The Bitch is Back

Hello people. Super super very extraordinary sorry for not writing. Absolutely no time because of testing, school, and graduating... Middle school. So anyways thank you for 9000 reads... Not much, but I'm totally happy. It's way more than 100 at least. Ok so this chapter is dedicated to a random fanning. Yupn random fanning again, but I am close to 400 followers, so if you want that dedication HURRY AND FAN ME WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR MY PROFILE IS RIGHT THERE >>>!! Anyways let's go on with my story...I didn't know how to pick up from Africa so I'm just gonna do a recap of that, but they are back in the USA right now.

Christina P.O.V

So, Africa was amazing. The kids there were inspiring. They really show you to care for the world. Of course to raise money, we made a music video. The boys sang, "One Way Or Another." Typically, I wouldn't be in the video. I hate cameras and pictures, but they wouldn't take no for an answer. I was stuck in the video, luckily I'm not very noticeable. So anyways, we are back on the plane to the US so they boys can continue their tour. I swear the fandom is getting crazier and crazier, and I don't mean like crazy for them, even though they are, I mean like crazy as in psychotic crazy. I thought fans were always happy for the boys and whatever happened to them. That's the type of fan I was at least. But now, the fans are crazy and send hate to everyone! That's totally crazy. Of course there are still super sweet fans who give love and wishes to the boys. As I was checking my twitter, I saw two new trends... One totally wonderful, and one just heartbreaking. What made it worse was I knew the people who started the trend. I guess Niall must've noticed the change in my expression.

"Hey, babe. Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. I just found this great trend for you guys it says, '#OWOABestSongEverNothingCanCompeteWithThisSongILoveOneDirection.' It is probably the longest trend I have ever seen," I said with a forced smile. Of course, I was always a terrible liar, so Niall took my phone and noticed the other trend.

"Are you sad about this? This is a load of bullshit! Don't listen to them you know you are perfect." I know, I know. I'm the luckiest girl ever. Niall Horan just told me I'm perfect, but it's actually a lot harder. Having the boys with me does make it better, but there are some times that I wonder what I did to deserve this.

"Yeah, I know. Thanks, Niall. I'm just overreacting," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I took my phone back and I saw that the trend was, well trending more. You are better than this. Don't listen to them! I said in my head. But of course, there was the other side that believed what the trend said. Your ugly. How can you even be Harry Styles' sister? I knew they weren't true, but there was still a part of me that believed that. I put my phone away and leaned on Niall for a nap. Maybe sleeping will help get my mind off this, but all I could think about was that trend...  #KillOneDirectionTheySuckAlongWithTheWhore,

*dream*

I woke up on the plane all alone. None of the boys where around me. I was asleep on the chair instead of on Niall. I know the boys would never leave me alone. I walked off the plane to find the boys putting their suitcases on another plane.

"Hey, guys. Are we boarding another plane? Why didn't any of you wake me up?" I asked. All the boys turned around at the same time, which was kind of creepy. They all gave me daggers and a look as if I am useless piece of trash they picked up.

"WE are boarding another plane. We don't want you to come. I mean come on, did you really think you would be Harry's sister? You don't belong with us," spat Louis. I backed away at the tone of his voice. The poison in his voice shocked me. The other boys started cackling evilly as Harry pulled out a wand and casted a spell on me.  JELLY LEGS JINX! All of a sudden, I fell onto my back as my legs had literally become jelly. I listened to the boys laugh at me.