Chapter 1- One Direction in my house!?!?

Hey everyone! Thank you for even checking this story. This is my first story and I'm not sure how good of a writer I am. I guess you guys will be the judge. In my story you might notice some bad language, just beware. Also I have a crazy mind so some things will be random and weird I hope it will make you laugh. Anyways try and enjoy and please tell me what you think so I know if i should continue or if this will be the only thing I ever write. THANKS NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

Christina P.O.V

It was a rainy day in London. School just ended and that meant summer was beginning. I was walking home from school with my headphones in, looking for a song. Boring, heard it to many times, then I heard One Direction's song One Thing. (song on the right >>>) FINALLY, I love this song. One Direction was my favorite band. If only i had the chance to meet them. As I was walking around the corner I heard screams. What is that? I stopped for a second and pulled out my headphones when... someone ran over me.

"Shit!" screamed a boy. "They are getting closer"

"Are you ok?" asked another one holding out his hand.

"Yeah, thanks." I got up and looked at the boys in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes. Yup, One Direction was standing in front of me. It took all my will power to not scream.

"No, no, no. We are all dead," said Harry. Yes, Harry Styles. I was so in shock i wasn't even moving until Liam asked me a question.

"Do you have any place we can hide?" he asked in his sweet accent.

"Yeah at my apartment. It's not far about one block down. LETS GO!" We ran as fast as we could to outrun about 500+ girls. Shit! I thought. How could these girls do this, even I don't have the strength to chase down these guys. We finally reached my apartment and ran inside before any of the girls saw us.

"Thanks for your help. We might need to stay for a bit just in case though. Is that okay with you?" asked Liam.

"Sure I don't mind." I was actually freaking out inside.

"Thanks a lot um..."

"Christina."

"Christina, if you need anything in return just ask us," Liam said with a wink.

"Well we know you, but do you know us?" asked Louis. I pretended I didn't so they wouldn't get scared that I was a fan.

"Nope, I have never seen you before," I said in the straightest face I could do. They all looked shocked thinking I didn't know them.

"Well I'm Louis, that's Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn."

"VAS HAPPENIN," screamed Zayn. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Wait what about your parents?" asked Harry.

"Umm.. they left when I was ten. I have been living alone since then and got a scholarship for school," I said staring down at the floor. I didn't like thinking about my parents, it just made me think of how unwanted I am.

".... I am so sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned that," said Harry embarrassed

"It's ok, you didn't know. I'm just going to change," I ran up into my room before I started crying. When I opened my door I completely forgot what I had in my room.

"FUCK!" I screamed then instantly covered my mouth. But it was to late, I heard the five boys coming upstairs.

"What happened!" screamed Louis. I closed my door as fast as I could.

"Nothing," I said a little to quickly. I saw the mischievous glint in their eyes and got worried.

"I think she is trying to hide something from us," said Niall with a smirk.