Chapter 6- Modeling

Hey I'm back. I hope you are liking this story. I thank everyone who is reading this, voting, commenting n whatever else your doing. I know I haven't been updating as fast as I can, but its hard when I have school work and projects to work on too. And I'm also trying to memorize the words to the new song on the Take Me Home album haha. By the way I'm putting a song in here for chapter 7 because I can only put one song in there. You all probably know the song so maybe it can give you a little sneak preview of what will happen. ;)

Niall P.O.V

We were all picking out outfits for Christina and Katy to try on. I decided to stop by and talk to Harry. I noticed that he has been flirting with Christina a lot and I wanted to see if he liked her. If he did I knew I wouldn't have a chance. Harry always gets the girl. And why would Christina go for me when she can have Harry. I mean she is so beautiful, funny and carefree. I was lost in my thoughts of Christina until I bumped into Harry.

"Hey Harry." I said.

"Hey Niall, you choose anything yet?" he asked.

"No, there's too much here."

"I know, but I'm definitely going to win." he said with a smirk.

I decided to just come out with it. "Harry do you like Christina?"

He instantly turned to face me. "What? Why?"

"You just look like you do..." this was getting awkward.

"Do you Niall?"

"Yeah..." I stared at the floor and blushed.

"Shit... Cause I do too. Why don't we just let her choose we will each take her on one date and say we will hang out. Then we will tell her we both like her and we will see who she likes better."

"Wow! That is actually a great idea, but we can't tell her ahead of time."

"Course now get back to shopping of the boys will be suspicious."

"Yeah I can see Louis looking at us right now." I walked away and started choosing again. I will win Christina. She will be mine.

Katy P.O.V

The boys wouldn't let us come into the shop until they had all their outfits planned out.

"What do you think the boys are going to make us wear?" I asked.

"I wouldn't know I mean... They are One Direction. They are unpredictable."

"True" just then Louis came out.

"Ok girls we are ready. Get into the changing room." Christina and I groaned and sulked in there. We loved shopping, but not modeling especially in front of other people other than each other.

"Ok, Christina where are you?" asked Louis

"Here!" she said. He handed Christina her outfit first then he handed me mine. I looked at my outfit. It was a magenta sundress with purple strapped wedges and silver bangles and chain necklace. I walked out and saw Christina next to me. She was in a white shirt with love written in red in a navy blue heart with a black leather jacket, skinny jeans and compact boots.

"OMG I LOVE YOUR JACKET! If you buy that I am gonna borrow it." I said with a wink.

"Only if you let me borrow you wedges." We laughed then went back in to change.

"Ok girls you next outfit is coming now." Louis tossed the next outfit over. I started to change into my royal purple tank top with grey skinny jeans and knee high black boots with a bold gold chain necklace. I walked out and saw the boys huddled up talking.