9:36 p.m February 6th, 2015

There are times I wonder if people realize how wonderful they are. I often find that the answer is no. It's quite sad, really. Honestly it's not something that's so rare there are lots of people around me tha,t I think, dont know how wonderful--magnificant they are so called "flaws" and all. Some don't know that they're brilliant, others don't know that they're not annoying like they think they are, and some others just outright doubt themselves. That's just some of it. It saddens me, makes me frown like a little girl. A time or two I've heard a friend say something that made me frown--like I mentioned--and think "but you're beautiful". It's really sad. It's one of those things that  just... really hurts a little, beause it's like, I know what that's like and that sucks--and that's just describing the least of it. That kind of stuff is the hardest to ever not believe anymore. People are wonderful made up of logic and emotions as a total of their experiences--living, walking, talking, stories. Everyone has a story even if it was short and nameless. this is just me wishing that people knew how wonderful they are because, they are, and they shouldn't belive otherwise.