Just Thoughts....

I sit here... thinking how much the world has changed since I was younger renting a VCR cassette thing at blockbuster. Thinking how I have the most terrible trouble at voicing my thoughts. How bored I am... How I hide in the open even with my friends. 

 How, when I pray, I don't pray for myself but for my family. Even A family member who isn't exactly my favorite. How I'll pray for the whole world before myself.... I only pray for a good grade on my test if in the case of me... I pray for the world to be okay. Not happy not sad nor mad or upset just... okay. Okay so no one suicides or falls off a cliff and is stuck--cursed to forever be falling down--off that cliff. 

 Many people are saying things like, "Our future is full of wannabes, Justin Beiber fagots and Nicki Minaj faggots." And then going Hubert Fonzwerth on Futurama saying, "I don't want to live on this planet any more."... What's wrong with people liking Justin Beiber or Nicki Minaj? Seriously? What the hell's wrong with that? P.S I have no opinion on either of these people. To me... honestly it is... It's just mean to disrespect people just because they like or are maybe obsessed with someone. Why is it so easy for someone to judge someone else? Why? That's a sad future. A future full of judgment. That is only what would make me go Hubert Fonzwerth and not want to live on this planet anymore... but then again, I don't judge so It's fine with me if someone else does. Of course I don't get the idea or endorse it but... I can't try to make someone who they aren't. So I give respect, and hope someone gives me respect too. 

Thank you for reading, hope I didn't annoy you.... And pray that you're okay. 

2:13 am 1/17/16

I've been thinking about adding this for a little while and... when I say I don't judge, I do not mean a judgmental thought never comes to mind. Sometimes one does, I'm not a saint or angel or anything like that, I am very much human, but usually--since it's not always easy to tell if I'm being judgmental--usually, I tell the thought to shut up, because I don't want to judge people. They may not be perfect in the sense of they are flawless, but in the sense that--if those flaws make them who they are, if they are who they are meant to be, who they want to be, they are perfect. Not the dictionary definition where being flawless is perfection, because that doesn't exist, not by that definition. People are people, they are not that definition of perfect, and that's okay. To me,  they are beautiful--they are vast and complicated, like galaxies, and I don't want to judge that.