Faith In Humanity

12/26/12(Wednesday 9:26 p.m{around})

 (Offense is not intended)

Whoever thinks there is no hope in the human race…

  There is hope in every smile, that helps take someone another mile.

  Whether you think that or not, okay. But I think there will always be hope for the human race. No matter what mistakes we make—like the wars we start; the wars between the world, countries, cities, towns, schools, classes, grades, classmates, neighbors, families, friends, and random people on the internet or on the street. Even if we make more mistakes like wars and maybe even fights over the stupidest things over and over and over again… I’ll still have faith then. I’ll have faith when these mistakes lead us down the path we were meant to take. When the wars end and bring peace and prosperity. When the fights bring us closer together, and heal new and old wounds. To those who DON’T have faith, think of one of Newton’s laws of physics.

  With every reaction there is a chain reaction. When something bad happens it leads to something good, great, sometimes only something small…like a friend to help you through the tough times. If you’re thinking or saying, “Well what does this have to do with people who like Justin Beiber or Nicki Minaj?!” (If this is indeed what you may or have thought if you indeed have lost faith in humanity because people like Justin Beiber and or Nicki Minaj) Everything, because obviously you think those people are making some kind of mistake for having an opinion different than yours. I give you respect, whoever thinks people who Like Justin Beiber or Nicki Minaj are stupid, there’s some faith in humanity. I don’t like Justin or Nicki, but then again I have no opinion on them. I give you respect and you’re opinion respect. You want to see no faith in humanity, well… just keep thinking that people who like Justin Beiber or Nicki Minaj or whoever—whichever thing or singer you don’t like. Because every time I hear a comment like that… I try to understand why people assume they’re right and that they’re opinion should be everyone else’s. Here’s my understanding—it’s basically human nature. Though I bet there is at least one human being who doesn’t judge, most do. It’s automatic like putting your ipod on replay. It just continues until you stop it.

Faith in humanity… I hope you have some, because the girl who lost faith in humanity a good four years ago is the girl telling you this now.  I have faith now, but for around three to four years I didn’t; and even then I didn’t insult everyone.