one

hi, journal.
yeah, that's what i'll call you. i don't want to call it a diary, just doesn't sit right with me.

anyways i made this to keep track of my feelings. no, my therapist didn't force me into this surprisingly.
i came up with the idea that it might help me come to terms with my sexuality and my crush.
yeah so it's like a love journal.
kinda stupid but i hope it helps me.

so. i'm going to start by introducing my problem.
this year has merely started, so it's september and i've started junior year. i'm george davidson, and if i'm being blunt, i fell in love with the new student, also in junior year.
his name is clay which i think is cool, i don't know how many people i've run into with that name but i know it's few.
he's tall, has dirty blond hair, usually wears this yellow, or green hoodie. i think it's green. (i'm colourblind.) he also has freckles. basically i'm not good at displaying emotions or talking to people so i'm scared to even interact with him but he's trying to be my friend.

of course, i'm not complaining, just, well, i guess gay panicking?
it's so strange really.
so the whole concept is to technically talk to myself about my feelings throughout the months and reflect on it. after a certain period, even if i'm not consistent in writing, i'll stop and decide what i feel. i'm hoping i come to terms and try to like ask him out but that's a stretch currently.

well. we'll see how it goes.
it's sunday, so i'll start documenting tomorrow.

yours,
george.