☆Techno x reader pt.1☆

I believe this picture belongs to Maybelle twitter

You wake up to a knocking on the door techno wakes up too with his arms wrapped around you. You slide back under the blankets as he gets up to get the door. The knocking continues to get louder by the second.

"I'm coming!" Techno yells when he opens the door Tommy runs in looking all over the room clearly searching for something. "Tommy what are you doing in my house AGAIN?"

"I'm looking for something....." he says as he glances over at you still half asleep. "Looks like you got company" he says smirking.

"Tommy just tell me what your looking for so I can help your search" Techno says.

"I need diamonds and obsidian lots of it." He replies opening every chest possible.

"Don't tell me your making another dumb tower" Techno rolls his eyes.

"Hey my towers aren't dumb!"

"Sure..."

After a while tommy gets everything he needs and leaves. Techno climbs back in bed and cuddles next to you exhausted.

"What's he doing with all that stuff" you ask

"Idk darling but whatever it is out of sight out of mind"

"I'm surprised your not worried about whatever he's doing"

"I would be worried if I weren't so confident in the fact that he's still alive."

"I've always loved your sarcasm" you say smiling."

"And I've always loved you darling." He says kissing your cheek as you both fall back to sleep.

Hey! I started this on my bus ride home from school but forgot to post it when I got home but here! Also i do not mean to sexualize any characters in this book.

Word count: 273