💔𝕊𝕒𝕕 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕞𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕤💔

NOT MY PICTURE!

1) Dream likes Tommy because they grew up the same so he's trying to save him.

2) Ghostbur has a big fear of buttons and would get flash backs when seeing one.

3) Tommy gets panic attacks when near lava because of exile.

4) Because george has a hard time showing emotions when he gets happy he shakes his hands in a fist.

5) Tommy hates smily faces because of Dream and he panics.

6) Tubbo has Tommy's location and checks it 24/7 to make sure he's alive.

7) Tommy has a stutter due to the lightning.

8) BBH has a piece of dimond that came off of skeppy.

9) Tommy dosn't know what love is so he says it to everyone not knowing what it means.

10) Tubbo wants the love that shlatt didn't give him so he's kind to everyone to get love back.

11) Ranboo sometimes can't tell if someones real or not because of his illusions.

12) Quackity has become numb because of shlatt.

13) Karl is in a big time loop and always rewatches people die and breaks more everytime.

The next few chapters will be somewhat like this while I think of what to do next because I don't know if Y/N should be hurt or not. So enjoy some drafts that i've been meaning to publish. Also yes I know it's short i'm sorry.

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 239