☆Techno x reader pt.2☆

I belive this picture is from maybelle on twitter

Now that it wasn't 5 in the morning Tommy had come back. Him and techno where planning on their next trip to L'manberg. You hated when they left you were always prepared for the worst after all they didn't have all 3 lives left.... You sat on the couch with one of the puppy's from his "dog army" she was your favorite. Almost immediately she became attached to you. He let you take her home and you named her zelda because why not it was unique and cute.

"I don't care techno I don't plan on getting caught so it doesn't matter."

"It doesn't matter if you don't plan on it always prepare for the worst" Techno said.

You shuddered hearing that it was the words you hated hearing. You trusted Techno with your life but you didn't want to sit their listening to them.

You picked up Zelda and walked into the bedroom. You flopped onto the bed and turned on the tv.

After a while Techno walks in and lays next to you playing with your hair "I know you hate this but we have to do it."

"I know I trust you completely I trust you maybe not tommy as much but it still makes me nervous..."

"Don't be darling we're not doing alot right now just checking on everything..."
"Anyways we're leaving now we'll be back by nightfall I promise." He says kissing your neck and squeezing you tight.

You hold on to him for what seemed like forever when Tommy walks in and Zelda jumps up on him. Besides you and Techno she LOVED Tommy.

"Zell!" He plays with her for a minute not being annoying on the fact that you were on the verge of tears, then he leaves with Techno.

You wave goodbye and and once there gone a tear rolls down your face.

Part 2 sorry to leave you on another cliff hanger but pt.3 will be out soon!

Word count: 340